WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on September 02, 2013, 04:01:26 PM
I'd think it'd be cooler if the middle segment of the wing stayed in the middle throughout the whole animation. It is specially noticeable when his wings are completely extended. Maybe adding an extra bone there that followed the main wing bone, it only needs to adjust the center thingy. The animation looks really smooth and natural.
I have to disgree. If the middle segment doesn't move, it will look plain. Brawl is honestly a "Look good from afar" game. Even breathing motions have to be exaggerated.

I'm loving that Patchy
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

workin on this:

just have to add a slight shine, and that'll do it. The rigging was a whole lot easier with bones, so i'll have to practice more with living characters.

also, i have textures for blinking eyes and angry eyes, but i don't know how to use them.
any tips?

Quote from: Black Boo on September 02, 2013, 04:41:19 PM
I have to disgree. If the middle segment doesn't move, it will look plain. Brawl is honestly a "Look good from afar" game. Even breathing motions have to be exaggerated.
It will move, just not as much as the outer segment.

@Mareeo 64: It depends on the character. If the character uses different polygons for the faces, use different face objects. If it use textures, then name them the same as the Original character  texture.

Quote from: Iwvi on September 02, 2013, 04:01:26 PMI'd think it'd be cooler if the middle segment of the wing stayed in the middle throughout the whole animation. It is specially noticeable when his wings are completely extended. Maybe adding an extra bone there that followed the main wing bone, it only needs to adjust the center thingy. The animation looks really smooth and natural.
I don't see what you're talking about, which in turn means it looks pretty good to me. I don't see anything wrong with the animation or rig at all, nice job Pikazz. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

something im working on. I need to fix it up, but the model is so... awkward...

[spoiler]
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 02, 2013, 10:49:13 PM
something im working on. I need to fix it up, but the model is so... awkward...

[spoiler]
You've been browsing dem Generations mods a lot, huh?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 02, 2013, 10:49:13 PM
something im working on. I need to fix it up, but the model is so... awkward...

[spoiler]

I'm scared

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 02, 2013, 10:50:54 PM
You've been browsing dem Generations mods a lot, huh?

yeah. i love them

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 02, 2013, 10:51:45 PM
I'm scared

who wouldnt be scared of a fictional japanese singer cosplaying as a blue fast running animal?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 02, 2013, 10:57:52 PM
who wouldnt be scared of a fictional japanese singer cosplaying as a blue fast running animal?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 02, 2013, 10:57:52 PM
who wouldnt be scared of a fictional japanese singer cosplaying as a blue fast running animal?

That would probably be really kawaii actually.

It gets disturbing when her proportions turn into Sonic's. :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 02, 2013, 10:59:09 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LOL

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 03, 2013, 01:44:36 AM
Jesus those hands.

i'll make a size mod for the hands lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can do a bone edit.

lol thats the party junkie outfit miku, I think