WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Part of the problem is that the poncho is bigger than the thing Ganondorf had, but I'll try again with those.
Also here was the rig with the skin wrap. The first song (which is almost over at the beginning of the vid) was made by GoldenZen for GoldenEye: Source, the second song that plays is my import of the Caverns theme into SM64. Wondering about the choice of music? I listen to remixes as I do my stuff on the computer. :srs:
Poncho Rig Test
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

you would be amazed at the wonders blending can do...

Anyone want to try and do this for me? I'm getting f-ing sick of it. :'( All you have to do is try and get a decent rig for the poncho, I'll credit or even collaborate you if you help. It's making me so frustrated that I'm losing interest in it and when I lose interest I don't go back to whatever it is for a long time. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Instead of requesting here, request in the "model help" sub-board.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yah, but I figured that no one would've realized that I requested it without mentioning it here. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShoulderJ and ShoulderN, they can be quite handy you know.


That's what I've been rigging them to the whole time. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'll give it a shot, If no one has volunteered.

No one yet, and I did make a thread in the Help section that has the link. We should probably delete these posts now before an admin gets mad.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Progress, his textures are now closer to Brawl, but the shirt is really bugging me now...


Anyone know of a Funky Shirt model? His Brawl trophy has one but my file size of the .pac is already over 2.00MB


Maybe try to make the shirt texture like he ripped it like the bottom of his pants. You could use the trophy one and optimize the model, which you scroll through the modifiers in 3ds max and then change the number that the 4.0 is to a higher number to lower the amount of faces, though you might need to do a bit of vertexing afterwards to avoid unneeded clipping in other parts of the model. He's looking great by the way.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Steal the shirt from his MK Wii model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


But those models are so low res, it always bother me before I got into SM64 hacking which was when I began looking at games differently like paying more attention to when 3d models were used, when flat 2d textures that revolved around the camera were used, when a model had a low res texture and so on. It always bugged me how blocky they were when the Wii already showed that it could handle more. Plus Flygon's was that one, and ShadowLuigi is trying to make his more like Brawl DK to help there be more of a difference between the two imports.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on December 29, 2013, 10:04:23 AM


W.I.P

:O is someone gona finally make a new updated funky kong??? :D

Quote from: BronzeGreekGod on December 30, 2013, 03:28:59 AM
:O is someone gona finally make a new updated funky kong??? :D
Why else would that picture be here?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509