WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TurboChaos on May 13, 2014, 08:47:51 PM


Dude, dude, dude, dude. If you do not make recolors. I will so do it for you. Epic progress!  :happy:


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 14, 2014, 12:40:04 AM
Dude, dude, dude, dude. If you do not make recolors. I will so do it for you. Epic progress!  :happy:
Be my guest. I'll send you the files when I'm done.

first in-game previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I must improve the shoulders rigas much as I can, plus fix the sizemod because it affects the bone index numbers; and do you guys think I did right? I mean, I technically rigged the whole skirt over the right leg, because this model doesnt even have legs lol

Well, it certainly will look interesting with a one leg rigg, but here is what I did with Samurai Jack. I rigged the right side to the left leg and knee, then rigged the left side with the leg and knee. In the middle, I chose the one line of vertices to half of the right and left sides. Works like a charm.

Quote from: TurboChaos on May 14, 2014, 01:02:26 AM
Be my guest. I'll send you the files when I'm done.

Alrighty.  :kdance:


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 14, 2014, 01:21:16 AM
Well, it certainly will look interesting with a one leg rigg, but here is what I did with Samurai Jack. I rigged the right side to the left leg and knee, then rigged the left side with the leg and knee. In the middle, I chose the one line of vertices to half of the right and left sides. Works like a charm.
thats what I did with my previous PH
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

due to how this new model has no legs, I didnt have much options, but I will try it and see how it turns out anyways
btw, can someone help me to make a better textures to make it look more accurate?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also I can't believe how stubborn I am but is anyone interested in UV mapping?

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 13, 2014, 08:04:41 PM
I tested it with an old crappy pit base I made some time ago and a random hair mesh i made.

here's the base ingame. idk what's up with the textures but i'll worry about that some other time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


here it is after i used the import with the hair mesh.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


turns out a lot of you have been using this method and i'm just late to the party.

something strange happened when i imported the hair though. like some of the bones readjusted; but the hair and body are rigged to the same set so idk. something to research though.
@KAZE
I'm interested. If this turns out to be a mass colaboration project, please do tell.

@Kyouma
Looking good, do you still have the original textures that came with the model? I can help you ;)

@Turbo
I'm interested, only UV mapping right?

Yeah, Kaze. I know it didn't get as far last time, but I'd be up to help again too. Especially since I can actually do things now, haha.


Quote from: Angelglory on May 13, 2014, 08:53:54 PM
Posted an earlier WIP of this in the custom models thread, but I thought I'd sure a much more complete version here. (Still not done yet, though)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You know... that kinda reminds me of...

...

Spoilers for A Link Between Worlds here...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:

If anyone has a higher resolution of his full body please let me know.

yeah yeah I know another Shadow but I had to do this after watching SAO

Kirito's Coat is awesome.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


And we were doing so, so well :P At least it's done nicely.


I did this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now what to do for the bow?

Quote from: TurboChaos on May 14, 2014, 04:31:26 PM
I did this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now what to do for the bow?
Moar Pencils!

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on May 14, 2014, 04:55:22 PM
Moar Pencils!
Okay!  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.