WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 07, 2014, 07:15:52 AM
I don't know. Maybe you need a new punching bag?
You don't know HOW MUCH you're right. :srs:
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Faaaaar from done.
[spoiler]



Restarted the Tidus rig from the beginning: His model rip from Dissidia, ripped by yours truly:



Also restarted Zed. Going to put him on Link. He won't be an import, I'm planning to make him a full  custom moveset:



Boneset is going to use Link's as a base.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 07, 2014, 06:32:54 AM
why am I doing this? I hate her

Go back to making lewd Peach.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 07, 2014, 03:57:48 PM
Go back to making lewd Peach.
lol
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on August 07, 2014, 02:05:57 PM
Faaaaar from done.
[spoiler]

*explodes due to too much excitement*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 07, 2014, 04:11:42 PM
lol*explodes due to too much excitement*
lol I havent touched that model in a long time.. so maybe yea

btw finished

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 07, 2014, 04:11:42 PM
explodes due to too much excitement*
Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 07, 2014, 05:14:42 PM
lol I havent touched that model in a long time.. so maybe yea
I think he was talking about ShadowLuigi's mods there, lol.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on August 07, 2014, 07:31:33 PM
I think he was talking about ShadowLuigi's mods there, lol.
Yes. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey russmarrs2, does this remind you of anything? ;)

Ran into so many problems just trying to convert the SFM model into smd for 3ds max to import. :P Anyways gonna have an interesting time trying to get his eyelids to work like Link's.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 08, 2014, 04:41:10 AM
Hey russmarrs2, does this remind you of anything? ;)
heh heh heh, Waluigi's just meant to be the Hero of Time...

maybe this should go to the WIP PSA workshop, but well, its also an import :v
dis gon be hard

Curse you dio!! Ma
Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 08, 2014, 07:09:14 AM
maybe this should go to the WIP PSA workshop, but well, its also an import :v
dis gon be hard

hey could we work together I could do jojo but I'm still rigging star platinum ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 08, 2014, 07:09:14 AM
maybe this should go to the WIP PSA workshop, but well, its also an import :v
dis gon be hard

YOU THOUGHT THIS WOULD JUST BE A NORMAL IMPORT, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Last night (or early this morning because it was after 1 am) I finished the rig, now the real challenge is getting Waluigi's face to use shp0. Thankfully I know how to do that, but the eyelids...they're multiple textures so this will be interesting.

Note the eyes look like that because of how BB renders semi-transparent textures, however I can assure you that I got perfect eye movement...which is really impressive considering how different his eyes are shaped compared to Link. XD Also the Biggoron Sword, Mirror Shield and Gauntlets will be alternate versions, with the Biggoron Sword to be used with Tormod's PSA. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 08, 2014, 06:19:12 PM #15809 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:23:44 PM by Gamidame_K
the moment has certainly come
a character who's name starts with "gok.." can you guess who it is?...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: powerofthe17 on August 08, 2014, 04:04:09 PM
Curse you dio!! Ma hey could we work together I could do jojo but I'm still rigging star platinum ;D
I have something in plans for you, let me finish this first and ill tell you the details

Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on August 08, 2014, 04:12:15 PM
YOU THOUGHT THIS WOULD JUST BE A NORMAL IMPORT, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA