WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2014, 11:09:35 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Because Link needs more alts?
Fantastic work, SJS.
Maybe I could make some recolors about that r)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I couldnt resist.


Still has a lot of work to do with getting the shape right. But I'm gettin there.

Careful, Nano. Noobs still gonna take that and make their own to make a "true" version.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



How many of you know what this is?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I know what it is.

What the heck are you going to do with it, though?


August 13, 2014, 10:10:39 PM #15875 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:11:33 PM by Demon_of_Elru
The Epoch from Chrono Trigger, are you going to use that as a stage?

Been working on a couple of things recently:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 13, 2014, 09:28:06 PM


How many of you know what this is?

Anyone who doesn't know what that is hasn't truly lived.

I haven't rigged BRS yet but I'll get on it soon, BUT UNTIL THEN MORE TALES OF STUFF


Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Spex130 on August 13, 2014, 09:41:48 PM
I know what it is.

What the heck are you going to do with it, though?
Quote from: YahtzeeDrawing on August 13, 2014, 09:50:37 PM
I SWEAR I've seen it before, but I can't remember where.
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on August 13, 2014, 10:10:39 PM
The Epoch from Chrono Trigger, are you going to use that as a stage?

Yes, it's the Epoch from Chrono Trigger. I'm planning to use it on a Chrono Trigger stage, if I can get some help on importing it for stage use.

Quote from: dRage on August 13, 2014, 10:18:57 PM
Anyone who doesn't know what that is hasn't truly lived.

At least missing out on a true RPG masterpiece!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


So... I'm finally cracking my knuckles and making a thing. This is her boots. It's the first thing I've fully box-modelled and I think looks somewhat presentable. XD


I guess I must be dead because I've never even touched the game.

Is it really high-poly? It looks like it might be. Also, were you planning on it being the main platform or have it fly around in the background or something?

Quote from: Gravity on August 13, 2014, 11:14:18 PM
I guess I must be dead because I've never even touched the game.

Is it really high-poly? It looks like it might be. Also, were you planning on it being the main platform or have it fly around in the background or something?

It is high poly. It's supposed to be the main platform. In the game, the main group travels through space-time by using it, so the fight would happen on top of it, and flying through different locations.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on August 13, 2014, 10:10:39 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Woo! :D Lookin' good so far.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on August 13, 2014, 10:35:21 PM
I haven't rigged BRS yet but I'll get on it soon, BUT UNTIL THEN MORE TALES OF STUFF
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sleepy head and Mr.KUREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

Those screen gave me some serious hype, dude  :srs:
... Oh, and I think I saw a Veigue MMD model somewhere once, I'll try to find it again if you need it

If you can find it that would be appreciated, I could try to import it too.
I also have an awesome Luke MMD model that I found, and I plan on importing that at some point too
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.