WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I released it with messed normals...I don't know how to edit them yet

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 11, 2014, 08:08:21 PM
thats good ash, but the face needs to be fixed, them normals are weird
talking about some of your best rigs, Joseph ended up better than expected; the normals were  total pain but its ready

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


looking awesome :D

Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2014, 04:22:45 AM
What you were waiting for....Roy Our Boy!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




can we just this awful joke die yet? It stopped being funny a week after the game came out when literally everybody was beating this like a dead horse
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


December 12, 2014, 12:18:56 AM #17283 Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 01:52:55 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on December 11, 2014, 11:44:00 PM
can we just this awful joke die yet? It stopped being funny a week after the game came out when literally everybody was beating this like a dead horse
Nope :V
nobody has made a mod of this "joke" yet, i must release it, luckily for you i dont know how to get project m´s proper permission to use their royFE model , until then he wont be released, but i hope he will be released this Christmas ;D (in case i got their permission)

If you dont like it or if you arent interested in this hack then you shouldnt download it/or look forward to his progress.

@Ashley, im pretty sure theres a normal tutorial on the Tuts sections, that might help fixing your normals issue. btw that peach model looks really good ;D
@Gamidame_K that model is lookig great!
@Tabuu Well, in that case i dont know how to fix that normal problem, i hope you can fix it

EDIT:
@Ashley & @ Tabuu you should check this Normal tutorial, this might fix your normal problems.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51925.0

December 12, 2014, 02:49:38 AM #17284 Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 02:50:41 AM by Nao-chan
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2014, 03:50:59 AMSo how much should I bet that barely anyone actually read all this? :notimp:

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 11, 2014, 04:20:52 AM
 :notimp: It's weird that your posts on here are usually the most informative, yet often ignored.

Maybe it's because you write walls of text SMF, most of the time that not many people have the patience to read. Also the fact that most of that post is irrelevant to this thread. Just try to keep things short and sweet.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is true, but the problem though is that most of the time it's hard for me to make it "short and sweet" without feeling like I left out crucial details, or that someone will ask for me to explain what I'm talking about and then end up creating a chain of off-topic replies. Pretty much at this point I've learned that nothing I do here is right besides the hacks themselves. Always end up doing something wrong on these forums. :srs: You'd think I learn, but a stupid thing called hope exists. :P
Now I am curious to know if you actually read the whole original post or skipped to the end and saw me asking if I should make a bet or not. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 12, 2014, 04:03:26 AM #17286 Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 04:12:01 AM by Nao-chan
I did read it. How else would my "it's irrelevant" comment make sense otherwise? Also... maybe hold back on the usage of the emotes. To avoid a "chain of off topic" just use pm's to help people out so it's not here. That might help. Should've done that myself. Oh well.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes, shes the girl in my signature/avatar, Bismarck from Kancolle


Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 12, 2014, 06:21:42 AM
yes, shes the girl in my signature/avatar, Bismarck from Kancolle

[spoiler]
Lemme guess... Over Ganondorf? I totally didn't see you post it somewhere else.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

That just seems silly.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 12, 2014, 01:43:55 PM #17290 Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 01:46:14 PM by DSX8
anyways... ermm... imma just post... these 2 pics.. and have ppl fight over which 1 they want... <.>

sadly objects influenced by physics r broken.. and the uv's r majorly destroyed.. altho the game has boob physics.. i like that a lot c:

note: these r just previews of a WIP rig imma be doing, so when other objects (along with UV's) gets fixed, ill show another WIP of them. Both midna and Ruto have already been fixed and are both 12k poly's.. the others needs more model editing.

[spoiler]



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 12, 2014, 01:43:55 PM
anyways... ermm... imma just post... these 2 pics.. and have ppl fight over which 1 they want... <.>

sadly objects influenced by physics r broken.. and the uv's r majorly destroyed.. altho the game has boob physics.. i like that a lot c:

note: these r just previews of a WIP rig imma be doing, so when other objects (along with UV's) gets fixed, ill show another WIP of them. Both midna and Ruto have already been fixed and are both 12k poly's.. the others needs more model editing.

[spoiler]




wow, I would want all!!!! Very good, but I prefer the last one


yeah, over ganon, I previously said that tho lol
but as long as the other guys Ive recently releaased, Bismarck will incluide sfx and brawlex stuff
anyway I will need a PSAer's collab to edit the FS to change it from Ganon's beast attack to dunno.. like Bismarck shooting with all her canons with a gfx like landmaster's or something

Don't think they're talkin' 'bout your hack, Kyouma :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]