Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1172 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 1178 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4655678 times)
iwantgames
Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17610 on: January 06, 2015, 09:06:11 PM »

That moment when you have the model all ready and then it turns out to be too much for Brawl to handle. Well I wonder how I'll solve this problem. He's twice Marth's size data-wise, the pcs is 1,192 kb while the pac is 2,362.

(The first picture is showing that I included the spec maps and a separate highlight for the eyes.)
    He froze like 1 second after selecting him, and because the dae is 3,402 kb I know reducing textures won't help. I need figure something out here that doesn't require optimizing because that'll ruin the rig and texture mapping. And I used v0.74 here as well so the Tristripper was in effect. Would not have to be surprised if I had to restart completely, but I'd like to try and see if I can reduce the size first to see if I can save time.
    reducing textures could help, my hw link dae was higher than 7,490kb/7.31mb and he still worked in game. 7,490kb/7.31mb is the current one because I did some more optimizing today. it was 10.1mb and worked in game.

as for progress on hw link, more than one lags. this is why I am still optimizing. gonna try to get it lagless with 2 or 3 depending on how much it affects the quality of the model.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17611 on: January 06, 2015, 09:27:18 PM »

I mean you may be working hardly on this, and getting..stressed...

BTW, I decided to get myself the hand on HW models, but Lana have hair physics...How can I fix that? D:

export as FBX and manually position the hair pieces... but also Lana is 25k poly's.. and thats too high for brawl to handle.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17612 on: January 06, 2015, 09:30:36 PM »

?

What the hell? I don't remember quoting that, whatever it was...weird....disregard.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17613 on: January 06, 2015, 09:35:09 PM »

That's going to be a separate hack, would you like to add a second arm cannon to this yourself? not impressed
    I'm not a model import guy. I'm on a BRSTM maker.
    Chill your tits.

You're making a amalgam of the defective amiibos, and was only suggesting you add two arms cannons, after one of the most famous defective amiibos out there.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #17614 on: January 06, 2015, 09:57:22 PM »

I'm not a model import guy. I'm on a BRSTM maker.
    Chill your tits.

You're making a amalgam of the defective amiibos, and was only suggesting you add two arms cannons, after one of the most famous defective amiibos out there.
    It's just you've said to add another cannon multiple times, and I've said multiple times that this was based off some random guy on FaceBook's idea, and that I'd make the double arm canon as a separate hack. And I also getting irritated by not being able to figure how to successfully make the file smaller.
    reducing textures could help, my hw link dae was higher than 7,490kb/7.31mb and he still worked in game. 7,490kb/7.31mb is the current one because I did some more optimizing today. it was 10.1mb and worked in game.
    What were the texture sizes? O_o
    I'll mess with it tomorrow.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

« Reply #17615 on: January 07, 2015, 01:01:02 AM »

AH, NOW i GOT IT!! Oh, thanks...I am so idiot ><
    xD

Post Merge: January 07, 2015, 01:07:06 AM
    That moment when you have the model all ready and then it turns out to be too much for Brawl to handle. Well I wonder how I'll solve this problem. He's twice Marth's size data-wise, the pcs is 1,192 kb while the pac is 2,362.

(The first picture is showing that I included the spec maps and a separate highlight for the eyes.)
    He froze like 1 second after selecting him, and because the dae is 3,402 kb I know reducing textures won't help. I need figure something out here that doesn't require optimizing because that'll ruin the rig and texture mapping. And I used v0.74 here as well so the Tristripper was in effect. Would not have to be surprised if I had to restart completely, but I'd like to try and see if I can reduce the size first to see if I can save time. Im srs here

Looks awesome Cheesy

So I take it Project 64 Samus is on stand by until this one is completed, but I understand, I can see that this one is definitely a more intriguing project lol. I hope you can get past the the .dae obstacle it's giving you though. I'm jelous, I wish I can model import/export/modify models like you guys :/ one day though... some day... lol
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:07:06 AM by MrUnusual » Logged

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17616 on: January 07, 2015, 02:51:34 AM »

export as FBX and manually position the hair pieces... but also Lana is 25k poly's.. and thats too high for brawl to handle.

Yeahc I exported as DAE and the UV messed up, I may try FBX today. I will try to optimize Lana, If I can Tongue Also, to the guys who played HW, there are 8 bit versions of some weapons/items?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17617 on: January 07, 2015, 03:10:49 AM »

Yeahc I exported as DAE and the UV messed up, I may try FBX today. I will try to optimize Lana, If I can Tongue Also, to the guys who played HW, there are 8 bit versions of some weapons/items?
    yes i got all of the 8-bit weapons

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17618 on: January 07, 2015, 07:49:49 AM »

yes i got all of the 8-bit weapons

ah, that looks to be a cheap way to Nintendo add new weapons...well, a fun fact about Lana: She lacks some parts of her hair...and they are inside her panties Awesome Face

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17619 on: January 07, 2015, 08:38:10 AM »

ah, that looks to be a cheap way to Nintendo add new weapons...well, a fun fact about Lana: She lacks some parts of her hair...and they are inside her panties Awesome Face
    already knew xP   since i already have her fixed up on my end lol.. besides the broken cloth physic

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17620 on: January 07, 2015, 08:50:15 AM »

already knew xP   since i already have her fixed up on my end lol.. besides the broken cloth physic

I see, the "chain" inside the skirt...well, i got her down to 23k poly >< If I got her to 19k I may rig her ove ZSS at least

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17621 on: January 07, 2015, 08:53:28 AM »

oi i didnt even see that chain... thxs for pointing that out lmao

edit:
    fixed
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 09:01:56 AM by DSX8 » Logged

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #17622 on: January 07, 2015, 08:59:52 AM »

Guise talking about Zelda stuff? I gots some Zelda stuff Kirby Dance

Twilight Era-Melee Link

Not Zelda, but Wanic the Cheathog!

A special thumbs up to all the HW and Amiibo content. Especially Link. (love that guy in HW, the hype)

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17623 on: January 07, 2015, 09:04:14 AM »

Wanic?? Oh my gosh, this is strange o.o

About the Melee Link, it looks amazing, but I prefer how he doesn't wear pants in Ver1

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17624 on: January 07, 2015, 09:39:43 AM »

btw, how the hell do you make the models show up in noesis?
    i got the model files, and i have noesis, but it doesn't recognize the format... (it shows up as a winrar file)

Pages:  1 ... 1172 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 1178 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: