WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 14, 2015, 06:17:16 PM
mario looks sad D:
Because he's lonely, he wants to fight other Marios. lol His hurt face was overruling his normal face in 3ds Max.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i'd love to see this mario model with smash 3 textures!

Well since it uses Brawl Mario's texture mapping, the textures can be replaced with almost any Mario recolor/retexture, haven't quite decided if I want to include multiple alts or not.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 14, 2015, 09:01:02 PM
Because he's lonely, he wants to fight other Marios. lol His hurt face was overruling his normal face in 3ds Max.

MURIU IS HAPPY PAPPY DAPPY MAMMY lol Anyways, i like what your doing but isnt that a vertex- Oh nm, i thought this was only import topic. Wish i knew how to vertex... *sad viloin play*
retired

Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on March 14, 2015, 10:43:30 PM
MURIU IS HAPPY PAPPY DAPPY MAMMY lol Anyways, i like what your doing but isnt that a vertex- Oh nm, i thought this was only import topic. Wish i knew how to vertex... *sad viloin play*
This is actually a "model import" because I exported the original model, changed it and re-imported it back into Brawl. I'm able to mess with the rig, add other objects, etc using the Model Importing method, while with the vertex method you can only move around the vertices.
Using the model import method to do vertex hacks is actually easier than using the real vertex method. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Wow, thats pretty impresive i say.
retired




i'll be rigging the fingers later today or tomorrow, i plan on having cous on ganon, captain america on captain falcon and the punisher on snake.

Looking good, jokekid.

Although I'd personally like to see the ShoulderN/J rigging job.

Nice job on the arms :)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hyped for Coal!

And progress and the Hero of Melee



is that his melee model?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBVP3UZOFw
Would love to see this, in other words, Sonics official Project M alt using the generations model.
retired

Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on March 15, 2015, 10:00:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBVP3UZOFw
Would love to see this, in other words, Sonics official Project M alt using the generations model.

This isn't a request thread.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, woops, sorry.
retired

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 15, 2015, 09:10:59 PM
is that his melee model?

Yep, may not do expressions though. Seeing as how his eyes are textures. I mean, I can give his mouth expressions, but what would be the point?


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on March 15, 2015, 11:44:43 PM
Yep, may not do expressions though. Seeing as how his eyes are textures. I mean, I can give his mouth expressions, but what would be the point?
I could make one-slot motion files for his eyes to use his eye textures if you want.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.