WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

The model is actually several different objects(over 100 parts) and using that modifier causes huge polygonal gaps between objects.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 22, 2012, 07:15:00 PM
The model is actually several different objects(over 100 parts) and using that modifier causes huge polygonal gaps between objects.

oh wow, thats unfortunate.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




pretty much complete :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

It took me forever to do this....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Skills. Props. All those other ghetto words I don't understand.

Just understand this:

Holy crap, Star.

THAT is going to have a permanent spot in all my G&W slots.




Quote from: StarWaffle on January 23, 2012, 09:50:56 PM
It took me forever to do this....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


revolutionary...

idk how the hell you did it, but its epic

did you fix the very weird shading glitch while you were at it?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


yeah its gone,  but the metal texture for him sucks a lot. but idc about metal textures =D

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 23, 2012, 10:09:11 PM
yeah its gone,  but the metal texture for him sucks a lot. but idc about metal textures =D
if u want i can do the metal texture fix for ya
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

yeah that would be great, I'm just updating all my model imports with better shaders. I'll release everything in an hour or so.

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 23, 2012, 10:18:35 PM
yeah that would be great, I'm just updating all my model imports with better shaders. I'll release everything in an hour or so.
aight cool... ill download it then add the metal fix to them, then ill pm the files to ya. sound good?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 23, 2012, 10:18:35 PM
yeah that would be great, I'm just updating all my model imports with better shaders. I'll release everything in an hour or so.

looks like i have something to look forward while im at work tonight. =P

Quote from: Nymph on January 23, 2012, 10:09:52 PM
if u want i can do the metal texture fix for ya

starwaffle's custom models + better shader + metal = even more hype.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 23, 2012, 10:28:12 PM
starwaffle's custom models + better shader + metal = even more hype.
haha indeed :P

btw starwaffle... wait till BJ releases BB, that way ull have fixed normals on paper mario
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I changed my mind, I'm not fixing my old models today.  =D

but paper mario is released.

January 23, 2012, 11:20:46 PM #119 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:25:18 PM by Nymph
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 23, 2012, 11:18:36 PM
I changed my mind, I'm not fixing my old models today.  =D

but paper mario is released.
lol aight... ill download it and add metal.. hold on!

edit:
i see u already did it... but its all messed up :srs:
ill fix it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady