Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4627885 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #435 on: February 08, 2012, 06:39:04 AM »

Got the wood grain going the right way.... still needs some re-mapping/touch-ups thogh

Sexy man.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #436 on: February 08, 2012, 01:47:54 PM »

Guess who finished Awesome Face

Wait did I say a week? It's gonna take longer due to scarf related animations, though it feels weird working on Sdooms work >.> Unless your all fine with having a stiff scarf o.o
    So, who wants to test him and tell me errors and [censored] that I need to fix? Oh and on that note anyone know how to fix these?
    I'm not sure if it's due to the added bones, but the ThrowN no longer works. It now does one of the bones on the scarf.

This one is quite funny actually. If you let the bomb explode, it'll damage anyone at the end of the scarf. It's actually the only one of the three still working to, the shield doesn't prevent damage, and the boomerang doesn't deal damage
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:49:51 PM by Missing Pervy » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #437 on: February 08, 2012, 01:54:15 PM »

I would test him, but I'm kind of busy trying to figure out the trans N bug on Krystal...
    Once I get her fixed, have the staff glitch figured out, and given her a metal texture, I'll think about it.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: February 08, 2012, 02:07:42 PM »

Guess who finished Awesome Face

Wait did I say a week? It's gonna take longer due to scarf related animations, though it feels weird working on Sdooms work >.> Unless your all fine with having a stiff scarf o.o
    So, who wants to test him and tell me errors and [censored] that I need to fix? Oh and on that note anyone know how to fix these?
    I'm not sure if it's due to the added bones, but the ThrowN no longer works. It now does one of the bones on the scarf.

This one is quite funny actually. If you let the bomb explode, it'll damage anyone at the end of the scarf. It's actually the only one of the three still working to, the shield doesn't prevent damage, and the boomerang doesn't deal damage

Yeah, that problem comes from adding bones. I'm pretty sure the TransN works as a certain numbered bone instead of a named bone (Which means that simply having a bone named TransN will work for animations but not for PSA). Since bones added to a parent that's not after the TransN change all the hex IDs of the bones after, that model's not gonna work with the PSA on account of added bones. You'd have to do a lot of editing in both PSA and Tabuu to fix that one.

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #439 on: February 08, 2012, 02:11:46 PM »

Yeah, that problem comes from adding bones. I'm pretty sure the TransN works as a certain numbered bone instead of a named bone (Which means that simply having a bone named TransN will work for animations but not for PSA). Since bones added to a parent that's not after the TransN change all the hex IDs of the bones after, that model's not gonna work with the PSA on account of added bones. You'd have to do a lot of editing in both PSA and Tabuu to fix that one.

Hm, thats a bummer >.> I added like what, 15-20 bones o-o -sigh- I may be able to just fix it with tabuu, as I have had experience with this kind of thing before. If not then that sucks <.< I have no understanding of PSA

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: February 08, 2012, 02:17:37 PM »

Hm, thats a bummer >.> I added like what, 15-20 bones o-o -sigh- I may be able to just fix it with tabuu, as I have had experience with this kind of thing before. If not then that sucks <.< I have no understanding of PSA

umm u do know that adding bones will mess it up right? xDD

u can add bones if ur like planning on making new animations for the model tho

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #441 on: February 08, 2012, 03:01:25 PM »

Do you think you could help me solve the Trans N problem I'm having with Krystal? Fox's Trans N is 8 and hers is still 8 despite me adding several bones. I just don't know what's causing it :/
    She's got that trans N snap-back glitch, which I really don't know why...

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #442 on: February 08, 2012, 03:03:37 PM »

umm u do know that adding bones will mess it up right? xDD

u can add bones if ur like planning on making new animations for the model tho

Silly silly, the animations are 100% FINE o-o I only added them to the lounge, and the scarf, so the only thing they ended up [censored]ing with was the bone index for the throwN. Slightly easy fix really ^_^
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:08:47 PM by Missing Pervy » Logged

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #443 on: February 08, 2012, 03:08:05 PM »

Do you think you could help me solve the Trans N problem I'm having with Krystal? Fox's Trans N is 8 and hers is still 8 despite me adding several bones. I just don't know what's causing it :/
    She's got that trans N snap-back glitch, which I really don't know why...

I suppose I could try.

Silly silly, the animations are 100% FINE o-o I only added them to the lounge, and the scarf, so the only ting they ended up [censored] with was the bone index for the throwN. Slightly easy fix really ^_^

Good for you!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #444 on: February 08, 2012, 04:44:17 PM »

I suppose I could try.

Okay, I'll test a theory I had after I'm through playing some skyward sword for today. If that theory doesn't work, then I'll send the 3DS max file and the other files for you to look at too :/

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #445 on: February 08, 2012, 04:55:03 PM »

I'll test him!

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #446 on: February 08, 2012, 05:07:09 PM »

Great ^_^ But beware, his throwN is on his scarf Im srs here I just need to change the bone index, and I think i remember how to, so I'm gonna see fi I can fix that first

wallstreet007
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: February 08, 2012, 05:41:10 PM »

Here's the model, in .3DS and .obj format. comes in both clothed and unclothed. Anyone who wants to do the clothed version, feel free to do so.

http://grid.nekoarcnetwork.com/d.php?u=rouge-3ds-obj.zip

Hey guys,

I tried to search for this file literally everywhere, and I keep getting 404's. It seems that the DL link is broken and there isn't any copys around anywhere.

I don't usually ask of this, but could you upload that file on Multiupload or something so we can get the DL link going again?

I rig models for GMod and I've been getting a lot of requests for something like this, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll post the link in the forums here when I'm done! With spoiler tags Tongue

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #448 on: February 08, 2012, 06:36:47 PM »

Now is when you are suppose to send me the file so I can test him =<

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #449 on: February 08, 2012, 06:41:02 PM »

Got the wood grain going the right way.... still needs some re-mapping/touch-ups thogh

that looks awesome!

I think the hat and cape seem a bit too dark... but i still love it Grin

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: