WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sorceress on March 28, 2012, 03:44:44 AM
Looks like Ridley is chewing on Kirby's head to me, lol. xD

I actually had to remove the back two teeth so they weren't digging into his head. XD

Lots of editing went into this (UVs, capping holes, normal editing, etc) despite what it may look like.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 28, 2012, 02:27:20 AM
I'm thinking Ganon, their builds are similar. Though BBM is a bit more... rotund.

Well he might work but I kinda want someone that will fit his moves a little better. unless everyone is okay with this then I'm not sure yet.

Dedede.
So he can float. :srs:
I mean, he's got a huge beer gut. Why not? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 28, 2012, 04:29:51 AM
Well he might work but I kinda want someone that will fit his moves a little better. unless everyone is okay with this then I'm not sure yet.

Oh, well in that case, ZSS.

:|

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 28, 2012, 04:36:13 AM
Oh, well in that case, ZSS.

:|

u cant put that fat-ass on zss... seriously, id would look weird and disturbing...

sonic the plumber(only over sonic version) is released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25577

the over mario version i had to redo
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: gamma kid on March 28, 2012, 08:22:38 AM
u cant put that fat-ass on zss... seriously, id would look weird and disturbing...


thats the point
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



The FUQ I just made
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


are the textures divisible by 4?

also, is he all one polygon?

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2012, 11:09:19 PM
are the textures divisible by 4?

also, is he all one polygon?

Divisible by 4? They are 320x320 so that makes 4x80=320
Is he all one polygon? He has three; body, eyes and fire
I don't know why, all my other pokepark imports were fine

Anyways, I don't want to make pointless coments so here is another preview
Meiko
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Try making the textures 256x256

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2012, 11:09:19 PM
are the textures divisible by 4?

also, is he all one polygon?

They have to be a factor of 4.

Also. Texture preview for everyone...



Not complete. Still need to fix some things.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

March 29, 2012, 02:24:52 AM #777 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 02:25:55 AM by Flygon
Sexy pokemon is sexy, thanks Nanobuds!


I will upload it on the weekend, just need final smash and experssions
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Is Emboar on Falcon?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 29, 2012, 02:27:24 AM #779 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 02:46:07 AM by DSX8™
here's a preview of Dream Eater Merry.. its an early pic... but ya the rig is more better now compared to this pic xD


edit:
new pose... lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady