WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Pretty much done with the model...
Anything else I should change?

Does his sword have it's holes? I can't tell from the angle.


Quote from: Riddler on June 08, 2012, 08:53:41 PM
Does his sword have it's holes? I can't tell from the angle.
Yes it does. I plan to have a version with the buster redesign from Crisis Core as well.

Sweet, I love the Crisis Core Buster Sword so much more.


June 08, 2012, 09:27:37 PM #2389 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:27:05 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Mariodk on June 08, 2012, 08:03:40 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

only legs left and the rig

Definitely going to get that. I've been waiting for something like that.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 08, 2012, 08:50:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pretty much done with the model...
Anything else I should change?


Really liking that Cloud model Ninka. Definitely looks 9001 times better then my Cloud import. XD

June 08, 2012, 09:40:31 PM #2390 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:28:02 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 08, 2012, 08:50:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pretty much done with the model... Anything else I should change?
Is it me or does the skin on face and arms don't match? And I still wish a version with his original hair. Still dam awesome though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

They don't really match yet as I have not messed with the texture on the face (As it is from a different model then the arms) I do plan to fix that.
I also still have the old files for classic dissdia haired cloud, though it might not be as high of quality due to him relying on textures fro separate faces instead of having different models for each face.

June 08, 2012, 10:18:34 PM #2392 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:28:35 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 08, 2012, 08:50:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pretty much done with the model...
Anything else I should change?
What face are you using for him? It looks kinda weird.

It looks like his Crisis Core face, not too sure. It looks fantastic to me. Other model's faces made his jaw look very sharp.


It's kingdom heart 2 cloud's face, as it is the only cloud model that uses models instead of textures  for expressions.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 08, 2012, 09:50:51 PMThey don't really match yet as I have not messed with the texture on the face (As it is from a different model then the arms) I do plan to fix that. I also still have the old files for classic dissdia haired cloud, though it might not be as high of quality due to him relying on textures fro separate faces instead of having different models for each face.
Then vertex the hair to make it look liek the original?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

face looks a bit too fatty... not fat, but fatty xD
idk, i always saw cloud with a thin face...

Quote from: Flygon on June 07, 2012, 08:28:20 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh, so that is the answer!
How am I supposed to do it?I feel stupid asking

It should be in any decent rigging tutorial...

I like his new face, but it's up to him.


June 08, 2012, 11:20:40 PM #2399 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:28:48 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 08, 2012, 08:50:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pretty much done with the model...
Anything else I should change?

I think the sword needs a marginally better UV map, and a higher-resolution texture