WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Haseyo on June 16, 2012, 03:41:27 AM
You've sparked a revolution.

Please put Shadow over everyone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shadow over Olimar. And the Pikmin are Shadows also. :srs:

Quote from: Solar99 on June 16, 2012, 03:50:00 AMShadow over Olimar. And the Pikmin are Shadows also. :srs:
LMAO. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I love the face wings on Shadow :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Shadow over Wario, his bike being like 6 Sonics stacked.


End of all Shadows, huh? Then put him over EVERYONE! Including GW.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I got dibs on D3. I'm making Knuckles his red hammer, and Sonic his normal xD


This is the first time I've been excited to see Shadow.


Dibs on Captain Shadomar.
Quote from: Haseyo on June 16, 2012, 04:05:35 AM
This is the first time I've been excited to see Shadow.
Because we're rigging him on characters he's not suppose to be rigged on. XD

Shadow over Ice Climbers, one with a Hero Chao hammer and one with a Dark Chao hammer.


I will cover Sonic in blood, too.

Then I HAVE TO MAKE SHADEDEDE MINION TEXTURES FOR EVERY IMPORT EVER AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


i uh, think we should stop with what we got :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Time rename the game "Super Shadow Bros. Chaos'. Also we NEED stages with Shadows in it!!!!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Justice lovin Pervy on June 16, 2012, 04:10:11 AM
i uh, think we should stop with what we got :srs:
I know but man this is funny. XD
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 16, 2012, 04:12:05 AM
Time rename the game "Super Shadow Bros. Chaos'. Also we NEED stages with Shadows in it!!!!
The stages will be Shadow. :srs:

Quote from: Solar99 on June 16, 2012, 04:15:16 AM
I know but man this is funny. XD
>_>
<_<

Shadow Chao over olimar
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]