WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 02:13:22 PM
*awesome cloud here*

. . . Makes me wanna put Cloud back into my brawl :srs:
He's looking epic XD Is Ninka planning to do the recolors or is that space free? <o< >o>
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114



June 17, 2012, 06:26:23 PM #2688 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 07:12:21 PM by Boygos
Quote from: SmashClash on June 17, 2012, 06:20:58 PM
Make the rocket the stick.
good idea. Doin that nowww

Post Merge: June 17, 2012, 07:12:21 PM

Quote from: SmashClash on June 17, 2012, 06:20:58 PM
Make the rocket the stick.


lol, square rocket


I think I'm gonna import all the Assist Trophies...
Post in my thread if you have ideas on who should go on who as I'm pretty much clueless, and don't want to spam the WIP thread like the other night...


dem knees and arms...

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 09:05:11 PM
dem knees and arms...
not much I could do... this thing has like 4 verts total.


Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 09:04:00 PM

I think I'm gonna import all the Assist Trophies...
Post in my thread if you have ideas on who should go on who as I'm pretty much clueless, and don't want to spam the WIP thread like the other night...
You gotta retexture their stomach area.

You should make jill from drill drozzer over meta knight
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 17, 2012, 09:22:19 PM
You should make jill from drill drozzer over meta knight
lol go post your ideas in my thread, I don't wanna spam this one :P


Dem Hammer Bros. seem to have a chubby stomach area.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Just some minor fixes left... these include
-Make a classic buster sword texture to go with classic cloud
-finish up texture (Belt, Arms, gloves, face)
-fix transparency issues on hair in game


Dat right arm...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Also, I think Cloud's sword hand should be vertexed a bit more to form a fist.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]