WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 18, 2012, 05:49:06 PM
Shroob!!!
yesh :D
also, I will do a second shroom and give him a murstasch(?) <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 18, 2012, 08:52:22 AM

and just because I like comparisons. Before:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All that is left is his shell and eye and then some vertex fixing. I still don't really know how to go about doing it since I wanna take advantage of squirtle's shell material nstuff... He has like 4 shell textures and idk what to do with them o.o  
always tough blastoise needed a better blue and that is perfect that is the blue i remenber xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TheLegend75 on June 18, 2012, 03:56:24 AM
Tomorrow...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I rigged mine over Wolf I just never released it. Looks great.


Quote from: Boygos on June 18, 2012, 06:38:22 PMI rigged mine over Wolf I just never released it. Looks great.
:notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 18, 2012, 06:56:57 PM
  :notimp:
lol I do that all the time xD

If someone I like already rigged the same model, I don't normally release it.

Unless it's like Toad or something like that.


Quote from: SmashClash on June 18, 2012, 03:54:44 AM
Click the bone that is on Olimar's light.
Then on the translation area type 1000 or higher.
You won't see that light again.
This is the same way to "remove" Charizard's Flame Tail.

Sweet, I thought that was it. Many thanks!


Quote from: Spex130 on June 18, 2012, 09:53:10 PM
Sweet, I thought that was it. Many thanks!
No problem.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 18, 2012, 12:15:11 PM
@Star

Just use all the materials and shaders that Squirtles shell uses, as well as the textures
Mkay i'm just gonna make all the textures like squirtles and hand it over to you.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 18, 2012, 11:20:10 PM
Mkay i'm just gonna make all the textures like squirtles and hand it over to you.
DONT CHANGE THE BLUE THAT YOU HAD ON THE LAST PREVIEW IT WAS HOLY BONER MATERIAL.


The blue part is done =P  I was talking bout the shell texture.

starwaffle! do you could teach me some UVs cause I cant find good any good UV guides D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 18, 2012, 11:25:12 PM
The blue part is done =P  I was talking bout the shell texture.
oh okay.


June 19, 2012, 02:10:40 AM #2728 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:11:49 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: pikazz on June 18, 2012, 05:47:38 PM

a model I did in around one hour, but I am not that good to UV :/
Sweet! Now it just needs textures, and then (As I believe this is what you might do) over Toad for Princess Shroob textured Peach it goes over! Was that a little bit confusing to anyone? :-\
Does it go over the vertex count or have you not imported it into Brawl yet? That's something you should figure out as soon as possible if you don't already know. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

June 19, 2012, 04:46:45 AM #2729 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 04:53:17 AM by Shadow101
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just about to start rigging him.