WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 19, 2012, 09:09:49 PMIf you can make a 3D model of Ky I'll be incredibly impressed.  It's a shame there aren't any fan-made GG character models out there in the wilds of the internets.  That'd make everything so much easier.
Oh what I would give for there to be a model of Faust and Slayer. :-\

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 19, 2012, 09:09:49 PM
If you can make a 3D model of Ky I'll be incredibly impressed.  It's a shame there aren't any fan-made GG character models out there in the wilds of the internets.  That'd make everything so much easier.

Also, I really hope someone makes a Robo-Ky texture if this ever gets made.  It'd be a travesty if that never happens. :-[

As Robo Ky is one of my favorite characters (and has a kick ass theme in GG Korean) I'll totally do him as well. And I was really surprised not to find any models of him, I was sure there was something like a miku miku dance models (as the Japenese love their guilty gear). Hell no one has even bothered ripping them from GG2 >.> The best I found was a model of Sol but he wasn't being distributed by the author.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 19, 2012, 09:09:49 PMIf you can make a 3D model of Ky I'll be incredibly impressed.  It's a shame there aren't any fan-made GG character models out there in the wilds of the internets.  That'd make everything so much easier. Also, I really hope someone makes a Robo-Ky texture if this ever gets made.  It'd be a travesty if that never happens. :-[
I think there should be more 3D models of characters that only appeared 2D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ezio's Stash
anyways...


and thats an Axe... now a warhammer... the shading at that angle makes it look like a hammer lol

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 19, 2012, 08:53:44 PM
Anyway, While Nano finishes up Cloud I'm gunna be working on another model. This time of a character with no actual models so I can't just use the best of Cloud for it.
Right now I'm working on Ky kiske from Guilty gear.
ignore the texture. I'd say I'm about 10% done >.>
is one of 2 guilty gear fans on this forum*
Make that 4 guys.

Ky is my main, and I'm super stoked to see this getting made. A shame all I'm good for is textures as far as model hacking goes. I'd be making so many different hacks...
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: -Hero- on June 19, 2012, 09:14:24 PM
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time :af:
I believe his name is Fayt. Star Ocean would be the game.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Ok, I've tried pretty much, everything I know, in bb looks fine but in game is weird, what am I supposed to do  :notimp:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


luv the texture!
no seriosuly, rig looks really nice done, but u gotta fix that texture

June 20, 2012, 11:42:16 PM #2768 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 11:43:25 PM by Shadow101
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Over wolf.

Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2012, 06:00:07 PM

Ok, I've tried pretty much, everything I know, in bb looks fine but in game is weird, what am I supposed to do :notimp:

Do the textures have palettes? If they do and their palette is not assigned that could happen in game.

do you want a preview of my next project?

here you go :af:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 21, 2012, 12:04:51 AM
do you want a preview of my next project?

here you go :af:
?
where it at >.>

*teehee*

pikazz showed you. its in that post
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol yes, tha twoudl totally be the hack. no. its hidden
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Done with the rig, just gotta add eye expressions. (He's over wolf so his mouth is rigged)