Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

^That
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

November 26, 2012, 12:28:39 AM #1591 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:33:25 AM by Pear_Knight
Quote from: jrush64 on November 25, 2012, 11:53:01 PM
I'll release a Sora complete pack tomorrow with a whole bunch of costumes. I have a whole bunch of stuff rigged for Sora. Hallowwen costume, different masks, Tron costume different colors, All drive forms, Steamboat form.

For the Tron form, he changes to the red one as final smash. Halloween costume, he gets a different mask. Steamboat form, he turns anti form.

The neutral KH2 form has 9 keyblades all rigged and working in game.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



All that's left is Christmas costume, the small clothes version from KH2 and KH1 model. I'll do those tomorrow before I release everything.

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 25, 2012, 11:57:58 PM
Words can explain how much I love that post. :srs:
Quote from: Kagemaru on November 26, 2012, 12:24:44 AM
^That
Fixed ^

Also I think you give Halloween Sora his Pumpkin King keyblade and Christmas Sora his Decisive Pumpkin imo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Thanx dude. Took quite a lot of time. I'll also add the DDD texture to both young and KH2 Sora.


i found 2 keyblades from the game that can only be unlocked by cheats and i have the models


It's complete and ready to be released on the vault. What do you think?



25 keyblades, 43 costumes. I'm tired of Sora right now.... Also did you see the little surprise in there...  :af:

Is good enough to be on the blog?

good job with Sora... hes one of the only PSA's in which I actually enjoy "A" moves and smashes more than the "B" moves. And is his FS Drive mode or something?

November 27, 2012, 01:46:04 AM #1597 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 01:50:08 AM by Pear_Knight
Quote from: jrush64 on November 27, 2012, 01:35:04 AMIt's complete and ready to be released on the vault. What do you think? 25 keyblades, 43 costumes. I'm tired of Sora right now.... Also did you see the little surprise in there...  :af: Is good enough to be on the blog?
Damn.....that's a lot of costumes.... O.o Wtf!? Atlantica Sora!? xD

Also I think you should throw in a Roxas alt. Just for a bonus. But that's my thought. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah I know. Might do that when I release the real complete next one with KH1 sora and anti form.

I'm just tired of Sora now though, so I'll jsut fix any problems if they're reported.

And yeah lol at Atlantica Sora. Was so friggin easy to rig and though it would be cool.

Nice. You released it already? I may have a reason to turn my Wii on after all.

I'm still at work so when I get home I'll look into it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 27, 2012, 02:37:09 AM
Nice. You released it already? I may have a reason to turn my Wii on after all.

I'm still at work so when I get home I'll look into it.
lol ya im using it right now but there are no CSP's D: lol. I havnt used the fish tail sora yut so imma use that one but im wondering how it will come out

I'll add CSP's tomorrow. Totally forgot about them.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 27, 2012, 02:54:36 AM
I'll add CSP's tomorrow. Totally forgot about them.
Are they all posed in BB?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah. But the csp's will be different for each costume.

Hey uh Jrush64 what is the name of the stage in the Roxas preview I have been trying to find it?