Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 608530 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2085 on: April 26, 2013, 05:51:36 PM »

Comin your way

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2086 on: April 26, 2013, 05:54:13 PM »

whats a Juri?
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:56:32 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2087 on: April 26, 2013, 05:57:41 PM »

whats a Juri?
    Oh it's just 12 sadistic women that that happen to be the jury for any court that will always say "Guilty!" Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2088 on: April 28, 2013, 07:57:58 AM »

No... she's not out yet...

BUT

I have an update...

After several long hours, I finally got her Down B move to work in its entirety. Both the air and ground version. Which means that NOW every special is fully functional and working properly.(I have a small concern about the time manipulation for her counter but otherwise it works fine) The last thing I need to do is make it so that you can only use the Up and Side special once in the air. That shouldn't be too hard to figure out, there are plenty of PSAs that do this for me to figure it out.

What THAT means is that NOW I can finish up the Feung Shui mode activation and PSA that into her. For that, I just need a little bit of guidance in how to make someone glow purple... I'm pretty sure its got something to do with flash overlay effect.

Juri works great in game... I've been play testing her along the way and unlike Chun-Li, she does not have any random teleporting glitches and all her attacks look pretty good.

There are literally 5 things left with Juri:

- Animate Feung Shui mode
    - PSA Final Smash and Feung Shui mode
    - Animate Victory/ animations
    - Graphic Effects for projectile and Feung Shui mode
    - Port to Ness

The last one... I may not be the one doing that since I've no earthly idea of how to do that...

But unfortunatly what all this means is that she will PROBABLY not be released today. The feung shui animations and victory animations wont take long to make at all, but I've got schoolwork to do today which takes a lot of my PSA time away. But I'm aiming for a release by early next week or at least before next Sunday.

If anyone would like to speed up the process, I could use an opinion on what gfx to use for her fireball (crescent kick thingy...) and what color combination = purple in the flash overlay effect.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2089 on: April 28, 2013, 04:39:31 PM »

About Chun-Li, since you mentioned her. The glitch she has never got fixed right? Maybe make an alternate port over Zelda so that there will be a working character over her as well? Juri is sounding great by the way, and adding the purple glow seems like a great touch to add in. I am looking forward to try her out after you release her.

You Never Know!

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2090 on: April 28, 2013, 07:45:16 PM »

Look what I found so quickly. Awesome Face So now we have SFX.

SSFIV English Voice Clips - Juri

Close your eyes while watching the video.
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 07:54:17 PM by Chaos_Knight » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2091 on: April 28, 2013, 07:48:49 PM »

Calikingz and i could port her to ness.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2092 on: April 28, 2013, 08:14:02 PM »

Unless someone volunteers to make the voice pack... I can't do it. But thats an awesome find. xD

SB, once I have the finished version, I'll send it your way to be ported.

Of course whoever does the voice pack and the port will be added to the collab.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2093 on: April 30, 2013, 07:59:14 AM »

Look what I found so quickly. Awesome Face So now we have SFX.

Close your eyes while watching the video.

I would personaly prefer to have Juri's Japanese voice actress (Eri Kitamura) instead. It's a matter of opinion of course but in my opinion she's WAY better (again to me). Unfortunatly, it seems clips for the japanese cast are hard to find on youtube Cry . When i'll comeback home (prettty soon), i'll make a more serious search to find them. 

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2094 on: April 30, 2013, 02:39:17 PM »

There is a video on Youtube that shows all of Juri's taunts. They also  repeat them with her japanese voice at the end.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2095 on: May 01, 2013, 01:46:22 AM »

There is a video on Youtube that shows all of Juri's taunts. They also  repeat them with her japanese voice at the end.

LOL yeah i know right. Hell, I actualy use it in the movelist thread in the miscellaneous animations section (unless i forgot to put it in this time around cause it was in the original post).

Anyway, yes it has the taunt in japanese but it would be nice to have other clips in high quality and also isolated (with no other sound to "pollute" the clips) as well like various grunts, audible win quotes, lines she says when she use her grabs and doing her Ultra moves, losing scream (which btw, is pretty much perfect for the "blasting off again" animation) ect. Also, for  some of the moves, i realy prefer the SFxT voice clip like the side-B for instance.

Btw, I'm was away from home for a few days having only my 3DS to keep news from the site. I arrive rather late and tommorow i should try to find the clips in HQ.

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2096 on: May 01, 2013, 05:08:53 PM »

She's ready for a play test. It wasn't until today I was able to get a GFX for her projectile... so I'll be testing that shortly.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2097 on: May 03, 2013, 04:00:14 PM »

I would personaly prefer to have Juri's Japanese voice actress (Eri Kitamura) instead. It's a matter of opinion of course but in my opinion she's WAY better (again to me). Unfortunatly, it seems clips for the japanese cast are hard to find on youtube Cry . When i'll comeback home (prettty soon), i'll make a more serious search to find them.  
    Eh, you're in luck because I found a site that has her Japanese voice and sfx. (Actually it has voices and sfx for ALL characters) They're from SSFIV.

http://streetfightermedia.com/2011-09-11-17-36-00/sfx-super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition

Also it has sfx for her attacks too.
    « Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 04:54:31 PM by Chaos_Knight » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2098 on: May 03, 2013, 05:31:04 PM »

Juri's animations are 100% done. Well... 98% and NOT including Misc animations like item stuff... (sorry, but I don't use items)

Her feung shui is animated and all thats left is to PSA it with proper GFX. Oddly enough, GFX and SFX are what I'm really bad at and since Sheik has strange properties due to being tied to Zelda, I can't use an imported GFX without messing around with Zelda. That said...

I'll be using a normal brawl GFX for her fireball thingy.

Also, JRush said he'd be making me a video shortly. Truth be told, she's 90% ready for a release over Sheik. With the exception of her FS (Feung Shui) and the taunt activation, she is practically done.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2099 on: May 03, 2013, 06:23:00 PM »

awesome cant wait

Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: