Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Comin your way
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

April 26, 2013, 11:54:13 PM #2086 Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:56:32 PM by Mr.MW
whats a Juri?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr.MW on April 26, 2013, 11:54:13 PMwhats a Juri?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh it's just 12 sadistic women that that happen to be the jury for any court that will always say "Guilty!" :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

No... she's not out yet...

BUT

I have an update...

After several long hours, I finally got her Down B move to work in its entirety. Both the air and ground version. Which means that NOW every special is fully functional and working properly.(I have a small concern about the time manipulation for her counter but otherwise it works fine) The last thing I need to do is make it so that you can only use the Up and Side special once in the air. That shouldn't be too hard to figure out, there are plenty of PSAs that do this for me to figure it out.

What THAT means is that NOW I can finish up the Feung Shui mode activation and PSA that into her. For that, I just need a little bit of guidance in how to make someone glow purple... I'm pretty sure its got something to do with flash overlay effect.

Juri works great in game... I've been play testing her along the way and unlike Chun-Li, she does not have any random teleporting glitches and all her attacks look pretty good.

There are literally 5 things left with Juri:

- Animate Feung Shui mode
- PSA Final Smash and Feung Shui mode
- Animate Victory/ animations
- Graphic Effects for projectile and Feung Shui mode
- Port to Ness

The last one... I may not be the one doing that since I've no earthly idea of how to do that...

But unfortunatly what all this means is that she will PROBABLY not be released today. The feung shui animations and victory animations wont take long to make at all, but I've got schoolwork to do today which takes a lot of my PSA time away. But I'm aiming for a release by early next week or at least before next Sunday.

If anyone would like to speed up the process, I could use an opinion on what gfx to use for her fireball (crescent kick thingy...) and what color combination = purple in the flash overlay effect.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

About Chun-Li, since you mentioned her. The glitch she has never got fixed right? Maybe make an alternate port over Zelda so that there will be a working character over her as well? Juri is sounding great by the way, and adding the purple glow seems like a great touch to add in. I am looking forward to try her out after you release her.
You Never Know!

April 29, 2013, 01:45:16 AM #2090 Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 01:54:17 AM by Chaos_Knight
Look what I found so quickly. :af: So now we have SFX.

SSFIV English Voice Clips - Juri

Close your eyes while watching the video.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Calikingz and i could port her to ness.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Unless someone volunteers to make the voice pack... I can't do it. But thats an awesome find. xD

SB, once I have the finished version, I'll send it your way to be ported.

Of course whoever does the voice pack and the port will be added to the collab.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 29, 2013, 01:45:16 AM
Look what I found so quickly. :af: So now we have SFX.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Close your eyes while watching the video.

I would personaly prefer to have Juri's Japanese voice actress (Eri Kitamura) instead. It's a matter of opinion of course but in my opinion she's WAY better (again to me). Unfortunatly, it seems clips for the japanese cast are hard to find on youtube :'( . When i'll comeback home (prettty soon), i'll make a more serious search to find them. 
お前はもう死んでいる。

There is a video on Youtube that shows all of Juri's taunts. They also  repeat them with her japanese voice at the end.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 30, 2013, 08:39:17 PM
There is a video on Youtube that shows all of Juri's taunts. They also  repeat them with her japanese voice at the end.

LOL yeah i know right. Hell, I actualy use it in the movelist thread in the miscellaneous animations section (unless i forgot to put it in this time around cause it was in the original post).

Anyway, yes it has the taunt in japanese but it would be nice to have other clips in high quality and also isolated (with no other sound to "pollute" the clips) as well like various grunts, audible win quotes, lines she says when she use her grabs and doing her Ultra moves, losing scream (which btw, is pretty much perfect for the "blasting off again" animation) ect. Also, for  some of the moves, i realy prefer the SFxT voice clip like the side-B for instance.

Btw, I'm was away from home for a few days having only my 3DS to keep news from the site. I arrive rather late and tommorow i should try to find the clips in HQ.
お前はもう死んでいる。

She's ready for a play test. It wasn't until today I was able to get a GFX for her projectile... so I'll be testing that shortly.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 03, 2013, 10:00:14 PM #2097 Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 10:54:31 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on April 30, 2013, 01:59:14 PMI would personaly prefer to have Juri's Japanese voice actress (Eri Kitamura) instead. It's a matter of opinion of course but in my opinion she's WAY better (again to me). Unfortunatly, it seems clips for the japanese cast are hard to find on youtube :'( . When i'll comeback home (prettty soon), i'll make a more serious search to find them.  
Eh, you're in luck because I found a site that has her Japanese voice and sfx. (Actually it has voices and sfx for ALL characters) They're from SSFIV.

http://streetfightermedia.com/2011-09-11-17-36-00/sfx-super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition

Also it has sfx for her attacks too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Juri's animations are 100% done. Well... 98% and NOT including Misc animations like item stuff... (sorry, but I don't use items)

Her feung shui is animated and all thats left is to PSA it with proper GFX. Oddly enough, GFX and SFX are what I'm really bad at and since Sheik has strange properties due to being tied to Zelda, I can't use an imported GFX without messing around with Zelda. That said...

I'll be using a normal brawl GFX for her fireball thingy.

Also, JRush said he'd be making me a video shortly. Truth be told, she's 90% ready for a release over Sheik. With the exception of her FS (Feung Shui) and the taunt activation, she is practically done.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.