Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 608558 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #165 on: April 10, 2012, 02:16:37 PM »

Coolio... I might need it tbh.

Tifa:

Wait 1: Done
    Wait 2: Done
    Wait 3: Done

Attack 11: Done
    Attack 12: Done
    Attack 13: Done

AttackDash: Done

SpecialN: Done
    SpecialNShoot: Done
    SpecialNShootH: Done

Any volunteers wanna make a preview video for me?

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: April 10, 2012, 05:10:29 PM »

Coolio... I might need it tbh.

Tifa:

Wait 1: Done
    Wait 2: Done
    Wait 3: Done

Attack 11: Done
    Attack 12: Done
    Attack 13: Done

AttackDash: Done

SpecialN: Done
    SpecialNShoot: Done
    SpecialNShootH: Done

Any volunteers wanna make a preview video for me?
    i can and if you don't trust me ask southcraft.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: April 10, 2012, 06:53:44 PM »

Why wouldn't I trust you?

I'll send yu the stuff soon.

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: April 10, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »

Why wouldn't I trust you?

I'll send yu the stuff soon.

idk and kool thanks. Looking forward.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: April 11, 2012, 01:09:32 AM »

And I have re-animated the Diagonal Up-Tilt for Tifa.

Previously she lifted her hand into the air and lowered it, making lightning strike...

I changed it to where she snaps her fingers... since its a bit harder to read in battle now, I'm going to shorten the range on it from the original.

I also plan to re-animate the diagonal down tilt which I'm pretty sure was... blizard... or fire. Whatever it is... Tifa extends a hand downward and shoots something (psa)

I'm going to animate it to be a physical attack... I dunno what I want yet.

I might even re-animate the diagonal up attack to be a physical attack too. Depends on my mood and if i come up with any ideas for it.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: April 11, 2012, 04:20:10 AM »

kagemaru i know you stopped wolverine due to psa problems but if you want i can try to make the psa wok depending on what you want i know  a good bit of psa so if you want sende me the files and say what needs fixing so i can try it.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: April 11, 2012, 06:00:39 AM »

And I have re-animated the Diagonal Up-Tilt for Tifa.

Previously she lifted her hand into the air and lowered it, making lightning strike...

I changed it to where she snaps her fingers... since its a bit harder to read in battle now, I'm going to shorten the range on it from the original.

I also plan to re-animate the diagonal down tilt which I'm pretty sure was... blizard... or fire. Whatever it is... Tifa extends a hand downward and shoots something (psa)

I'm going to animate it to be a physical attack... I dunno what I want yet.

I might even re-animate the diagonal up attack to be a physical attack too. Depends on my mood and if i come up with any ideas for it.
    Why not just make both diagonal up/down tilt angled kicks like the ftilt? Having diagonal attacks is stupid, just try that Peach PSA, it's just a huge mess of attacks.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: April 11, 2012, 01:31:17 PM »

Its always been my thing to have more attacks...

To me it gives the character more options. And since its Tifa using magic... the number of key frames is mad low due to not moving much.

@Carnage: I'll send you the files.

Edit:

Tifa's Attack Dash is no longer ZSS's

She now does a very sexy dropkick.

I'm done working on Tifa for now.... On to Sanji's Up B

Moar EDITS!!!  Awesome Face

Neji's Side Special(ground)is done (Three tenketsu strikes. See crappy preview video.)
    Neji's Down Special(ground) is done. (Kaiten: Counter animation + CounterHit animation)
    Neji's Attack 11 is done  (Standard hit... See Clash of Ninja)

Sanji's Side Special (ground) is done. He also does a dropkick but its different then Tifa's. He does a twisting flip first. Smiley

Sleep time...

Progress tomorrow (today) will be slow cause I have to go take care of some irl stuff.

Deuces.

Post Merge: April 13, 2012, 12:41:54 AM
    Quote from: Sanji Down Air

Quote from: Tifa's AttackDash

I was gonna put previews of what I've done with Neji as well...

But if you notice at the bottom of those Gifs I made, its actually pretty time consuming, and I didn't feel like doing it at that time of night (morning)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 12:41:57 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #173 on: April 13, 2012, 12:14:04 PM »

Its always been my thing to have more attacks...

To me it gives the character more options. And since its Tifa using magic... the number of key frames is mad low due to not moving much.

But it doesn't mesh well with Brawl's style...

Also, Tifa is not one who uses a lot of magic. She in Dissidia only had one spell I believe, and that was Ice.

Tifa is more of a feint user. She can fake out foes. But only if she does it skillfully.

She doesn't need magic tilts.
    <_>;

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: April 13, 2012, 02:11:11 PM »

But it doesn't mesh well with Brawl's style...

Also, Tifa is not one who uses a lot of magic. She in Dissidia only had one spell I believe, and that was Ice.

Tifa is more of a feint user. She can fake out foes. But only if she does it skillfully.

She doesn't need magic tilts.
    <_>;

1: I respect your opinion, but I can't say that I care that it doesn't match Brawls style. It only doesn't match Brawls style cause no other character have alternate Diagonal Tilt moves. Which isn't hard to do... (I plan to do this for multiple characters I make)

2: The only reason why she has magic tilts at all is because thats what Kit had her doing.

While I do agree with you, that she is more of a feint/brawler fighter (I haven't played Dissidia mind you) The base of this project is what Kit had done and when I did re-did the Lightning attack animation, that was me at the time not knowing what else to put there.

I still dont...

I'll probably keep it like that because its doesn't have a lot of key frames anyway.

The VAST majority of her other attacks WILL be physical.

Kit has it to where Tifa can do thunderara, cure and some other stuff with her specials...

Yeah... I'm taking those out and making them physical. Pending the filesize of the moveset, this might go back over ZSS instead of Pit.

PS: I'm pretty sure Kit based Tifa off of "Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy" Which is where all the magic came from. Tifa was blasting spells off left and right in that...

Edit:

Quote from: Neji's Side Special 'Air Palm'

Disregard the fact that the outfit is pre-shippuden. Smiley
    « Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:36:18 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #175 on: April 14, 2012, 12:26:42 AM »

I'd really appreciate if you'd let me use your Tifa material when you're done for me to make my own version, Kagemaru. I'd just remove a few of those and exchange with other attacks, so long as you don't mind.

And on Dead Fantasy, she uses magic just for a short lapse, but yeah, Kit totally based her off there, I recall Kit saying so before.

Also, loving that dash attack. ._.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: April 14, 2012, 02:31:09 AM »

I wouldn't mind. Credit me of course. And Kit where its due.

The reason why progress is slow is because I'm splitting my time between animating Tifa, Sanji AND Neji.

But I'm actually gonna have internet this weekend for a change... so I'll get a lot done.

As far as a Final Smash for Tifa goes... Really... its like 400 frames of epicness... I just wish it looked better. Im srs here

It'll be a crazy hassle for me to re-do the animations to make it look better cause of all the stray keyframes I'd have to find... and re-doing the whole thing from scratch is mad daunting. TBH, if I did it, the whole... teleport frenzy thing she does prolly wouldn't be as extravagant.

Neji's Final Smash will be the 8-Trigrams 64 Palms, with his Air Final being an Aerial super Kaiten

BOTH OF WHICH ARE GOING TO BE A MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS TO ANIMATE AND PSA.

On a more completed note:

Tifa's SpecialHi and SpecialAirHi are both done. Similar to Kits, but they look better animation wise. The ground version doesn't go nearly as high as the air version. Its a super punch upwards... not a Shoryuken, but more like a super man pose... punch... up. Yeah >_>  Her SpecialN actions are also done. I think I mentioned this earlier. Both the charged and uncharged version.

Neji's Attack 11 and 12 are done, the VAST majority of Tifa's misc animations will remain ZSS because they suit Tifa fine. What I WILL do however is re-animate mostly everything below the XShoulderN bone down to the fingers so that it doesn't look like she's holding a fake gunor w/e. Takes like 5 minutes per animation.

Tifa, honestly is about 70% done animation wise.

Sanji's Attack100 and start are done. I think I'll be re-vamping most of the animations (if not all) that Spex did... cause quite frankly they are full of non needed keyframes and look choppy as hell. I do however appreciate his work though.

More information can be seen about Sanji in Animaine's thread. And if anyone wants to guess at whats gonna be Neji's moveset. Take a gander at Naruto Clash of Ninja... Any of them... and watch Neji be played. His moveset didn't change from the first game to the recent one... with the exception of instead of throwing kunai, he does the air palm. Which you can see is also already done. The air version will shoot one downward. Depending on file space, I MIGHT add animations to make it to where you can aim it diagonally upwards while on the ground. His grabs will also be fun for me to do... He will not have a on-hit combo system, but SOME of his moves will be able to be comboed together.

Such as Attack11 > Attack12 > SpecialS  or Attack11 > Attack12 > AttackS4S (this will be the strong poke he does at the end of one of his CoN combo strings) Those are the only ones I've thought of so far but I plan on more.

Long post is long :/

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: April 14, 2012, 03:23:55 AM »

lol kagemaru talking about 3 projects at a time is confusing Tongue you enever sended me wolverine to see if i can fix the psa

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: April 14, 2012, 03:37:23 AM »

I'll have that to you in a couple minutes... I totally forgot xD

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: April 14, 2012, 12:40:37 PM »

Thanks for allowing me. And... I can't wait for Tifa's finished work. ._.

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: