Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: JonTalbain3666 on April 15, 2012, 07:39:02 PM
Where's Classic Tails? >.>
With Nano. He's done, except his fingers. Nano is working on them at some point probably this week.

@Everyone. I have a lot on my plate right now, so I'll just give a little update on everything.

Buzz- Almost done with the rig. Just need to do the arms. (This is the Samus version)

Rouge - Done. Need to fix the Shoulders, and a little bit on the knee. Then fix the filesize issues and release.

Classic Tails - Fingers being rigged by Nano at some point.

Thor- He's kinda a side project for me to do when I have spare time. I'll finish him before summer begins.

Other little projects -
I have a Pichu import planned, I have to ask ShadowSnake if it's okay with him first though, since he had one planned too, so idk if I will actually make a Pichu. I will rig a Daisy after I finish Thor, Classic Tails, Rouge and Buzz.


Anyone who voted for the 4th slot is wrong.  Buzz is the coolest dude ever.  Iron Man and War Machine don't even come close, and those two are completely badass. 

... are you sure Buzz fits well on Samus? I saw a picture of Buzz on Samus in DemonBoy's thread, and he looked quite odd. And I don't think having "futuristic weapons" is enough to justify having him on Samus if the proportions don't match.

Did you fix Rouge's wrist yet?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 15, 2012, 09:11:04 PM #229 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:22:07 PM by Nanobuds
Classic Tails is partying it up with Ezio, Trace, Woody, Fludd, and Silver.

yeahhh... I stole Beyond's joke >.>

I have pretty much no motivation to do him now... but i will eventually.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 15, 2012, 08:38:39 PM
Anyone who voted for the 4th slot is wrong.  Buzz is the coolest dude ever.  Iron Man and War Machine don't even come close, and those two are completely badass. 
SDoom has spoken in my thread... *crosses off of list of things that have to happen before I die*

Do I smell a upcoming Buzz Lightyear PSA? *fingers crossed*

Quote from: Velen on April 15, 2012, 08:44:36 PM
Did you fix Rouge's wrist yet?
no :( I'll finish Rouge when Buzz is done. I have no desire to do anything until my second favorite fictional character of all time hits the vault. (Sorry Buzz, Cap's gotcha beat)


Okay so Buzz is on Saums, and what I'm taking is that Woody will be on Zero Suit, which will be both cool and odd at the same time. XD PSAs for Buzz over Samus and Woody over Zero Suit Samus would make them better.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Woody by Nanobuds. Buzz by me :P
woody is on ZSS and Buzz is on Samus.
Will release tomorrow.


Guess ill have to remove the "No transformation code at final smash"

OR

Get a independent character slots CSS

or befor you press start at the begining hold z (nunchuck) ad you'll start out as zss
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


mr.potato head over D3 yah yah yah
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 17, 2012, 10:24:59 PM
Buzz Lightyear released.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25911

What do you guys want me to do next?
carnage of course :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 17, 2012, 10:26:48 PM
mr.potato head over D3 yah yah yah
^
when i said this i didnt know there was a poll

new vote CARNAGE!!!!!!!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.