Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 16, 2012, 11:42:11 AM
I'll give you the PBR models, you did a nice job on Blastoise and Venusaur, I really like them, but the PBR models ARE nicer :P


yes fallenking you should rigg venusaur and blastoise with their  PBR models they are so much nicer looking
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What's all this about PBR models being better than Pokepark's? PBR uses the same models as Pokemon Stadium, just with minor updates, like I think they finally gave Machamp fingers in that game. I have to disagree with all the people saying PBR has better models.

Buuuut, if you're really eager to do more with Blastoise, might I suggest putting him over Bowser? It's very hard for me to take my favorite pokemon seriously when he's hopping around like squirtle  :laugh:

wtf?
a wild aafyre appeared!
jokekid uses WTF!
it is **************
jokekid uses pokeball
but wild aafyre escapes

lol, what happened to me?
i hope ur return to the forums mean ur return to hacking, ur my all time fav vertexer, so custom models made by you would be awesome!

Quote from: Aafyre on May 16, 2012, 02:31:03 PM


Buuuut, if you're really eager to do more with Blastoise, might I suggest putting him over Bowser? It's very hard for me to take my favorite pokemon seriously when he's hopping around like squirtle  :laugh:
This
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Aafyre on May 16, 2012, 02:31:03 PM
What's all this about PBR models being better than Pokepark's? PBR uses the same models as Pokemon Stadium, just with minor updates, like I think they finally gave Machamp fingers in that game. I have to disagree with all the people saying PBR has better models.

Buuuut, if you're really eager to do more with Blastoise, might I suggest putting him over Bowser? It's very hard for me to take my favorite pokemon seriously when he's hopping around like squirtle  :laugh:
pbr models are nothing like pokemon stadium models and ppl say they are better because they have an higher vert count and are easier to rigg since pokepark models have lower vert count on the arms and legs wich makes rigging harder
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I'm honored that I'm your fav, but I don't mean to get people excited about my return to hacking. I've still been browsing these boards this whole time. I just haven't really posted much in a while.

I'm fairly certain that for the PBR models, the makers just added more vertices to the Stadium models. The reason they don't look terrible in that game is because they use a really nice lighting system, imo.

As for ease of rigging, I wouldn't really know anything about that, but since he already rigged the Pokepark version over squirtle, that's hardly a reason to go back and do the same thing with the PBR model, which imo, just looks worse.

EDIT:

Okay, I just took a closer look at each of the models in question, and honestly, they kind of look exactly the same. I still don't think it's worth the effort to redo it.

May 16, 2012, 02:56:26 PM #981 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:57:44 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Carnage on May 16, 2012, 02:35:27 PM
pbr models are nothing like pokemon stadium models and ppl say they are better because they have an higher vert count and are easier to rigg since pokepark models have lower vert count on the arms and legs wich makes rigging harder

Yes they are:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


First 151 Pokemon (save for a couple of exceptions like Mew and Mewtwo) have pretty much the same models from Stadium barring some texture edits and additional vertexes here and there.  Infact, the only Pokemon models that were properly made for a Wii game were the Sinnoh Pokemon.





I'd imagine they wouldn't change much cuz they'd have to fit over 400 Pokemon onto a Wii disc and they wouldn't want the models taking up too much space.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have a feeling it has less to do with how much space the models take up, and more to do with how easily and how fast they can develop the game.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 16, 2012, 02:56:26 PM
Yes they are:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


First 151 Pokemon (save for a couple of exceptions like Mew and Mewtwo) have pretty much the same models from Stadium barring some texture edits and additional vertexes here and there.  Infact, the only Pokemon models that were properly made for a Wii game were the Sinnoh Pokemon.




they look the same becuase they are the same pokes but you cn clearaly tell wich one is from where since you can see some low poly expecially on the edjes like scyther  the pbr model looks much smother than the PS version imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, they're a little touched up, but the point is that they are the same base models for the most part, and it shows (imo).

Quote from: Carnage on May 16, 2012, 03:11:01 PM
they look the same becuase they are the same pokes but you cn clearaly tell wich one is from where since you can see some low poly expecially on the edjes like scyther  the pbr model looks much smother than the PS version imo
Cuz, like they said, they probably added some vertices to them to make them look a little better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OMFG AAFYRE.




@models, they look almost the same but PBR has more vertices and better polygons IMHO.

I miss Stadium and Stadium 2...
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Aafyre on May 16, 2012, 03:12:48 PM
Yeah, they're a little touched up, but the point is that they are the same base models for the most part, and it shows (imo).
Quote from: Segtendo on May 16, 2012, 03:13:00 PM
Cuz, like they said, they probably added some vertices to them to make them look a little better.
of course they used them as base since well there is no reason to remake the all 151 if you can improve the previous already made  ones and i wouldnt call this models taken from pokemon stadium they probably took them from pokemon colloseum or xD since they were already improved abit there and they added the 3rd gen models on the gamecube.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.