Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Man, just took a look at dem previews. Can't wait for Munchlax~

The awkward moment when you realize how bored you must be to copy and paste that whole conversation into WordPad just to read it #foreveraloneuntilmygfgetsbackfromjamiaca


Can't wait for Munchlax and Beartic!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




raikou is looking good xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Today I got my first 10000 downloads so today I'll finish all my stuff and tomorrow will be the great dump release day
You can expect:
Empoleon
Munchlax
Sawk
Emboar
Raikou
Rouge2
Celebi
Sir Knuckles
Beartic
Wave2
Storm
Pianta
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on June 17, 2012, 09:17:14 PM
Today I got my first 10000 downloads so today I'll finish all my stuff and tomorrow will be the great dump release day
You can expect:
Empoleon
Munchlax
Sawk
Emboar
Raikou
Rouge2
Celebi
Sir Knuckles
Beartic
Wave2
Storm
Pianta
Storm as in X-Men?


Quote from: Flygon on June 17, 2012, 09:17:14 PM
Today I got my first 10000 downloads so today I'll finish all my stuff and tomorrow will be the great dump release day
You can expect:
Empoleon
Munchlax
Sawk
Emboar
Raikou
Rouge2
Celebi
Sir Knuckles
Beartic
Wave2
Storm
Pianta
Looking forward to all of that hacks.
And, it's Sir Gawain? (The name of Knuckles in Sonic and the Black Knight)... or the normal one?



Ohhh, the Sonic character. Lmao, I just needed to scroll down in the OP a bit. Should be awesome regardless : )

Wanna collab on Daisy, and I'll edit the texture to make her head Brawl styled?