Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on July 25, 2012, 10:30:49 PM
I was thinking on that too maybe even over pokemon trainer
I was thinking in Falco(Scyther/Scizor psa), then in Bowser(Proportions) but MK? You sir are insane(I guess MK's body is easy to rig)
Misty+Peach=lol no, Misty would never be dancing and throwing hearts like a flower, I can't think in anyone rather that PT, I guess I will do Psyduck, Staryu and Gryados over his pkmns
I already finished them but you should upoad them I guess you'll do it better
heracross wont work on chars with normal Legs how wierd would he look over falco with stretched out wierd legs on MK he can keep his legs normaly bent if you know what i mean try it out and he may look awnsome once soneek did a rigg of excandrill over MK and he looked amazing and his legs are exactly the same altough sonnek never released excandrill and alot of his hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


see here and excandrill has the same body build  torso head all stuck together like heracross has
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 26, 2012, 06:08:22 PM #211 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:11:36 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Aelia on July 26, 2012, 09:24:50 AM
Do Professor Oak Over Snake And Pokemon Trainer.
And Do You Please Wanna Release Your Daisy Import.
Well I haven't gone to my grandparents house in like a month (They have 3DS max) so, I have not made any hack, I'll make Daisy asap but I want to release her along with her strikers, sports, biker and winter outfits, here is a very early preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This was the first thing I made with 3DS max (See how her skirt and boobs deform) but I managed to keep her rig, now we can say It's finished, I just need to know how to edit the lighting on her head

Quote from: Carnage on July 26, 2012, 09:36:44 AM
heracross wont work on chars with normal Legs how wierd would he look over falco with stretched out wierd legs on MK he can keep his legs normaly bent if you know what i mean try it out and he may look awnsome once soneek did a rigg of excandrill over MK and he looked amazing and his legs are exactly the same altough sonnek never released excandrill and alot of his hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

see here and excandrill has the same body build  torso head all stuck together like heracross has

Well since 64/melee pokemon have like 23 polygons, the hardest thing will be t-posing (which is easy) over Falco or Bowser wouldn't even look bad because all his body parts are in different polygons but I will make it over falco and mk


Post Merge: July 26, 2012, 06:09:51 PM

Why the [censored] do I have a shadow pin? (Don't answer to this)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on July 26, 2012, 06:08:22 PM
Well I haven't gone to my grandparents house in like a month (They have 3DS max) so, I have not made any hack, I'll make Daisy asap but I want to release her along with her strikers, sports, biker and winter outfits, here is a very early preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This was the first thing I made with 3DS max (See how her skirt and boobs deform) but I managed to keep her rig, now we can say It's finished, I just need to know how to edit the lighting on her head
Well since 64/melee pokemon have like 23 polygons, the hardest thing will be t-posing (which is easy) over Falco or Bowser wouldn't even look bad because all his body parts are in different polygons but I will make it over falco and mk


Post Merge: July 26, 2012, 06:09:51 PM

Why the [censored] do I have a shadow pin? (Don't answer to this)
cant wait to see heracross and Oak :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shrek and Glaile(collab with ganonzack)


Flygon's peach


And this hack you would never ever download
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: daisyfreak on July 28, 2012, 09:49:39 AM
who is shrek going over??
look at the pose and the shadow... its cleary Ganondorf :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

raikou looks good maybe the textures are abit to bright but nothing to do about that since its melee textures :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: daisyfreak on July 28, 2012, 09:49:39 AM
who is shrek going over??
Quote from: DSX8 on July 28, 2012, 10:00:50 AM
look at the pose and the shadow... its cleary Ganondorf :P
Yep Ganon
Quote from: Carnage on July 28, 2012, 11:10:28 AM
raikou looks good maybe the textures are abit to bright but nothing to do about that since its pokemon stadium textures :P
^Fixed
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Ok, I returned from my vacations and I will continue with all my stuff:
-Finish Daisy
-Finish Classic Sonic/Tails
-Finish Team Smash
-Finn the Human
-Storm (Sonic)
-Remake Wave
-Finish all the rouges of the poll and make V2 with fingers the the ones over sheik
-Rig Generations Amy
-Pachirisu
-Heracross
-Oak
-Misty
-Meiko
-Release Bayleef
-Coyote
-Shrek
-And the BW2 female character or Ayane

And as you read in the title, I got in my hands a grovyle model thanks to snivy and I was wondering over who make him, over falco or a four legged over ivy?

Thats it for now
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Aw sweet! Good luck! Excited for Finn! >.<

i will be waiting for this
-Pachirisu
-Heracross
-Oak
-Misty

also will you ever finish moltres?  its been on the  OP for ages why not give him infernape mohake and release him?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 30, 2012, 06:50:48 PM #221 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 06:51:47 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Carnage on July 30, 2012, 06:42:50 PM
i will be waiting for this
-Pachirisu
-Heracross
-Oak
-Misty

also will you ever finish moltres?  its been on the  OP for ages why not give him infernape mohake and release him?
Good idea, it must work
So good you didn't said ho-oh because he is a bit difficult to rig
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on July 30, 2012, 06:50:48 PM
Good idea, it must work
So good you didn't said ho-oh because he is a bit difficult to rig
lol xD
you can find infernape either on models recource or even the imported model on brawl already
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24682
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

imma vote for him over falco
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I'd want Grovyle over Fox. Should be the same as Falco, but I have Crash Bandicoot over Falco already so I'd prefer Grovyle to be over Fox instead.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]