Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 30, 2012, 08:02:36 PM
I'd want Grovyle over Fox. Should be the same as Falco, but I have Crash Bandicoot over Falco already so I'd prefer Grovyle to be over Fox instead.
you have to think about his size and body type -___-
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Flygon on July 30, 2012, 05:19:03 PM
And as you read in the title, I got in my hands a grovyle model thanks to snivy and I was wondering over who make him, over falco or a four legged over ivy?

Falco, my man. Falco.

Quote from: Flygon on July 25, 2012, 10:30:49 PM
I was thinking on that too maybe even over pokemon trainer
I was thinking in Falco(Scyther/Scizor psa), then in Bowser(Proportions) but MK? You sir are insane(I guess MK's body is easy to rig)
Misty+Peach=lol no, Misty would never be dancing and throwing hearts like a flower, I can't think in anyone rather that PT, I guess I will do Psyduck, Staryu and Gryados over his pkmns
I already finished them but you should upoad them I guess you'll do it better
Really? Can we haz a preview?


Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 30, 2012, 11:25:32 PM
you have to think about his size and body type -___-
and? Falco and Fox are very similar.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 31, 2012, 09:18:10 AM
and? Falco and Fox are very similar.
moveset wise yes body type wise i disagree. im pretty sure falco's arms are longer, he is taller,i think his legs are longer as well. i dunno if head shape matters when rigging if it does then falco's is closest to grovyl. Falco's moveset fits with grovyl more than fox in terms of a attacks for the people who are not expecting, hoping for a psa, or use psa's
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 31, 2012, 09:48:02 AM
moveset wise yes body type wise i disagree. im pretty sure falco's arms are longer, he is taller,i think his legs are longer as well. i dunno if head shape matters when rigging if it does then falco's is closest to grovyl. Falco's moveset fits with grovyl more than fox in terms of a attacks for the people who are not expecting, hoping for a psa, or use psa's
Oh well. And are those differences present on their bones too?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

look at how small falco is over fox

SSBB Moveset Swapping: Falco as Fox
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I just have one question when might you be releasing raiku if you do read this send me an answer via pm

Quote from: FlamethePheonix on July 31, 2012, 03:59:19 PMI just have one question when might you be releasing raiku if you do read this send me an answer via pm
It'll be release when it's done. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 31, 2012, 10:18:52 AM
look at how small falco is over fox

SSBB Moveset Swapping: Falco as Fox
I think that size fits Grovyle. Yet, Falco may be cool too. I may remove Crash Bandicoot if Grovyle comes out like I expect.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

<.<
>.>
Might be the wrong place to ask about this, but...
Flygon, have you ever considered making a Kirlia import? Maybe over Lucas. How hard would that be relative to the other imports here?
Now available in blue.

Flygon Do You Already Started With My Import Request If You Not Started Already I Wanna Change My Request To Shiki (From Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance) Over Peach.

So Here Is The Model Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33089130/gagex2z%27s%20shiki2.rar





Wow, is that a custom model? o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Ok, I finished 7 new characters and wel you can expect two of them tomorrow
and I started Grovyle on Falco, he is 78.3% done (lol, random number)

@Aelia: And about your requests, Ayane is just T-Posed with autorig and the bw2 trainer is just in 3DS max, but I guess I can make the three of them
btw, who made that model?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com