xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on November 15, 2013, 05:49:42 PM
@dmick- Yep I bet this preview was like a early Christmas present, wake up and BAMM!! Something you actually wanted. These stages will be released individually on the Vault when I feel I did as much as I can with them, though some stages is only Smash Ultimate exclusive and will not be released on the Vault :P
lol Pretty much. That's great! Have you decided whether or not the Vault stages will include this and Castle Wiley? I'd like to use them in my own packs as well as Ultimate.
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on November 15, 2013, 07:35:07 PM
Should look better now, anyway new ingame preview added a few things, fixed some textures but more work is needed :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't turn around without this thing getting massively improved. lol

Well guys I'm working on actually importing the model from Super Mario Galaxy through 3DS Max, wish me luck ;D

I am most impressed. just a few more details and this stage will be ready. cant add too much or it would be disastrous (lag/freeze-wise)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Oh believe me know. I want to maintain the 60fps gameplay and add as much as detail.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on November 15, 2013, 09:14:55 PM
Oh believe me know. I want to maintain the 60fps gameplay and add as much as detail.
just work at your own pace, but give progress previews along the way. keep the fans wanting it, but give yourself the time to work on it. in other words, just use the regular forum formula for development.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Oh I gots time to spare. Anyway here's a BrawlBox preview, huge kudos to Pervy for walking me through the importing process ;D Now to test ingame  ;)

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on November 15, 2013, 09:37:29 PM
Oh I gots time to spare. Anyway here's a BrawlBox preview, huge kudos to Pervy for walking me through the importing process ;D Now to test ingame  ;)

Whoaaaaa...

I sure hope it'll work. ;)

another tasteful brawl stage for my friends to play on. Pervy deserves more than to be just credited. you should make it so that you collabed with him.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Oh yea be a nice collab. Alright it works!!! Sorta, gotta fix the lighting but other than that it works.


man, this must be the shortest time anyone has ever worked on a stage this elaborate. this and Bowser's Keep are going to be highlights, but ill need to remove some Mario stages, as I already have 5. think i'll ditch Luigi's Mansion and Bowser's Castle MKWii (respectively) for these stages.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Well fixed the lighting a bit. Well no more previews til later guys, I haven't ate a thing and I got errands. I'll get back to it later today and show off some more previews later today if not tomorrow, and I will get this done soon so you guys can have it for yourself but maintain that high quality. See ya later ;D

 :af: Progressing so quickly!

So is it possible for this to implement the physics of the actual stage?

also was hoping for some sort of answer to my earlier question

Maybe if we're playing with gravity mechanic that is. On Pirate Ship there's that segment where you're falling from the sky and the gravity is slower until your reach the bottom, I'll try to get that going but reading Sakurai's post I understand what he's talking about with the gravity. The higher up you go you can float, the lower you are on the ground it's normal gravity or something like that :P

id say the only thing left to fix is the flowers and their black textures. once that's finished, this stage would be a 90% replica of the actual stage; and it takes 60% to impress me. I like to keep the things I download as legitimate-looking as possible.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524