xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

awesome my fav. SSBF2 stage coming : hidden leaf

you will also have the char. in the stage like rock lee? (we got the model import for him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yep Rock Lee will be animated along with Kakashi and I'll only add them for now because I don't want the file size getting bigger to a point where this is lag and freezing :P

also them i most care about in that stage :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Never did play SSBF / F2 but these stages do look very nice. Can't wait!

<- huge fan of new stages.


Glad to see to some hype for this stage pack. More motivated to get it done.

cool ssf2 stage pack

i love there stages canty wait for it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 17, 2012, 03:53:32 PM
Glad to see to some hype for this stage pack. More motivated to get it done.

I must agree, the positive comments really do help. Need help with the stage, or the animated characters?

Stage no, animated characters yes!!!! Let me finish up the stage some more then I'll send it to you add animate the characters.

Ok, i'll see what i can do. Should be easy...

Once we make these stages decent to play, i would like to record some gameplay on them. I can post it here of you agree.

Yea you can make preview vid of later showing off Hidden Leaf, Gangplank, and Hijinx.

Sounds good. I sent Hijinx to KTH already, but i still have a copy in my mediafire folder. Therefore he is welcome to do whatever the hell he wants to do with it.

...or perhaps he was gonna release it with our ssf2 stage pack?

If you need a tester as well (lots of heavy size models to test if too many cause freezing, multiple PSAs, etc) I can assist.


Quote from: Haseyo on April 18, 2012, 01:18:59 AM
If you need a tester as well (lots of heavy size models to test if too many cause freezing, multiple PSAs, etc) I can assist.

As convenient as that may be, i think we got it. Though if the need arises, someone will let you know.

New preview for today. Finished up the Ramen Shop about 98%, added a few things here and there inlcuding the tree platform. This week it should be done then I'll release it as a beta.

looks fantastic what is the stage going over?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]