xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

they are almost done but not ready to be imported yet xd SSJ4 goku/vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

As long as they're gonna be imported eventually then I can't complain. Take care of your other hacks and do what you want.

I tried importing from it, but DSX8 told me it can't be done...but it'd be nice if someone could do it somehow.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on April 25, 2012, 12:21:52 PM
I tried importing from it, but DSX8 told me it can't be done...but it'd be nice if someone could do it somehow.
import what again? xD

*draws a blank*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 25, 2012, 12:27:25 PM #169 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:33:49 PM by LegacyWolf
From Budokai 3, i believe we conversated on the subject, but you dictated soon after that it conclusively cannot be imported from because Budokai 3 is a port of the ps2 game, from what i remember.

Post Merge: April 25, 2012, 12:33:49 PM

*Sorry. I wanted to import Kami's Lookout from Budokai 3.

I've done some character for the stage "Hiden Leaf" from SSF2.

Shikamaru is done, he got only one bone.
Gaara is done, i started the animation but you need to finish this one. Gaara is on the bone of Pit. So i think i can delete some bones for make more low size. But i don't know if this can work or not.
Next was Hinata, Choji and Itachi. Like Shikamaru, they will be with one bone.

KTH way to help out. your the man  8)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I'll continue on Hidden Leaf next week. As for those DBZ models, I suggest importing the Infinte World models instead of the Tenkaichi 3 ones. The Infinite World models were built for 2D style gameplay much like Smash and the models fit more perfectly, but the Tenkaichi 3 aren't that bad and as long as we actually have DBZ models imported then we shouldn't complain. It's better than nothing after all.

So you're getting back into action on the ssf2 stages soon? And is infinite world for the wii?

its for the ps2
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Oh yea we're still doing the stage pack. I'm just taking a much needed break. I predict June we'll see the pack released.

@WutzMercy Alright, sounds good. Do what you gotta do. I guess i should get started again as well. I have recently made progress on Gangplank, but for personal reasons, i refuse to show it until we get back into the subject.

@AnImAiNe Well if it's exclusively for the ps2 then i highly doubt it can be imported. I guess WutzMercy is better off just making them from scratch. I doubt he wants to just drop the creation of hd ssj4 goku/vegeta.

Made in 5 mins so far, Trunks will be added. Can't help it man, keep getting inspired  :P

the hair..its so ma.. ma.. magnificent!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yea the hair works fine for Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta but not Broly, so Broly will be interresting, but I'll make him later when he gets a better rig. Here's the list of HD goodness I'm making:
.Goku (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan 5 hopefully)
.Teen Gohan (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
.Vegeta (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan 5)
.Trunks (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3)
Damn that's alot of Super Saiyans!!! SS4 Goku and Vegeta, SS5 Goku and Vegta, SS3 Vegeta Trunks, and SS2 Vegeta will wait until I get those models. But the release will have Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks so yea hopefully people will be satisfied with that.