xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

U made ur own vegeta animations?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

On that list of mine 2 of those things will be released Friday,I'm not telling but one stage will be released and one character will be released so that's all I'm saying. I made a few Burst Limit animations for Vegeta not the moveset. I'll show the animations with Vegeta.

So that's all of the hacks you are including in the previews?

u think u could put ^ the HD previews
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

That's the list I'm going by. I have other hacks I could showcase but maybe for Preview Palooza 2. These are the hacks I feel comfortable showing.

In case we haven't made it clear, we will compile all the previews into 2 videos--xxWutzMercyxx's hacks, and my hacks. These vids will be posted here on friday, if I remember correctly.

Post Merge: May 17, 2012, 02:15:29 AM

Would you want me to showcase the animations separately, or just play the character?

Play the character with the animations to save moe time :P

Okay, I'll do that. It's your video after all. Though I don't have many stages, I will showcase a character hack, but I might not play as him.

And just to piss you guys off, I'm not telling you the hacks I'm showcasing. XD

Heeeeeeeeeeeey the palooza was supposed to be today! :(


Sorry bro I'm tired. I was in Vegas for a week with ma girl, my focus was her not hacking. I needs a break too. I did managed to get some time in to hack a little. But I literally just made it back like 10 mins ago. I drove for a whole day from Vegas to Alburqurque New Mexico so I'm tired as hell. It was her birthday and we had a wonderful time. We moved it to Saturday so I and Legacy can flesh out some more better previews. It's just one day and SS3 Vegeta needs moe love :P

hey wutzmercy  can you send me the sasuke wait 1 animation?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

It's cool, it was just funny how it was ninja'd last minute. Do yo thang, broski.



Hidden Leaf Beta released today. HD SS3 Vegeta will be released tomrrow to polish up textures. Note everything you'll see in this preview of mine are all WIP (Works In Progress) so they aren't finished. I'll add more previews this week of other stages and characters, any questions feel free to ask. Anyway enjoy  Hidden Leaf :D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26469&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 19, 2012, 05:51:22 PM
Hidden Leaf Beta released today. HD SS3 Vegeta will be released tomrrow to polish up textures. Note everything you'll see in this preview of mine are all WIP (Works In Progress) so they aren't finished. I'll add more previews this week of other stages and characters, any questions feel free to ask. Anyway enjoy  Hidden Leaf :D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26469&Moderated=All&facebook=true
i know what stage to preview my naruto moveset now xD
anyway awesome work
btw where is the chars. like rock lee?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later