xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yep going with the Skyworld lighting, looks more accurate like SSF2, and makes the characters look great. Tomorrow expect preview of Twilight Town and Special 8 - Crown (Super Mario 3D Land). Working on both now than much needed rest. Later!!!!

So you often use skyworld lighting for ssf2 stages? Just asking because I struggle with lighting.

Oh nope. I just look at every SSF2 stage then search through every brawl stage for the best lighting that fits it. Also here's a quick preview of Speical 8 - Crown. The floor is black so I can add everthing in the correct position so don't focus on that I've changed it already. But I ran into a problem with it. As you can see in the first pic it's really small, so I went back by using Mario as an actual size reference to make it more accurate. Expect a better preview of the first TRUE Super Mario 3D Land stage later tonight, along with Twilight Town and an update on Saturn Valley. The Mario stage you see took 40 mins to make than another 40 mins to resize, I'm getting better at making stages now  ;D

Like it so far. Is it supposed to be white below the floor?

Kind of , I'm changing it to a castle type texture like it is in the game. Like I said those previews are a couple hours old, I'm working on it as we speak and it looks way better. Used some Galaxy textures for the floor. You'll see tonight with the other previews. Tomorrow I may not put any previews up cuz I need a break from this and spend more time being stupid this summer like every irresponsible man ;D

Hah. Well it still looks good, with the exception of the white. Hope you're not gone too long, man. :D


Taking break right now but quick question. Would anyone actually want a Half Life stage? I'm looking at the first one which came out in the 1990s and I can bust a out stage if I wanted, but wanted to see if anyone cares :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 23, 2012, 10:35:35 PM
Teking break right now but quick question. Would anyone actually want a Half Life stage? I'm looking at the first one which came out in the 1990s and I can bust a out stage if I wanted, but wanted to see if anyone cares :P
half life would be epic if the g man was imported on snake xD
about stages there were too many to remember really
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This beautifully portrays my feelings towards seeing your progress on Central Highway.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome work!

EDIT: Yes, bring us the Half Life stage!
...Please?

Quote from: Megaman X on May 24, 2012, 12:45:43 AM
This beautifully portrays my feelings towards seeing your progress on Central Highway.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome work!
Hehe, that makes us two. ;D


nice stage it looks fun

keep up the good work
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Glad you guys loving central Highway, I'm gonna pimp it out with futuristic stuff. Anyway I won't be showing previews tonight, me and my girl has plans are gonna go swimming cuz NEW MEXICO IS [censored]ING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I needs ma break and spend more time with her. But I have got more progress done on the Super Mario 3D Land stage will have alternate versions (will post preview tomorrow). Twilight Town will be shown tomorrow along with Saturn Valley. I have a request for those of you, a favor if you will. The SSF2 pack is almost done for release and I need these songs converted to BRSTM and PERFECTLY looped like they are in SSF2 for the stage pack. I appreciate it if you could. Once these are made please send them to me to add to the pack. But you guys will love the Super Mario 3D Land stage. Anyway you guys take care and have a good day.
Clock Town - Clock Town's Third Day Ver. 2 - Super Smash Flash 2
Central Highway - Opening Stage/Central Highway - Super Smash Flash 2
Chaos Shrine - Chaos shrine - Super Smash Flash 2
Hidden Leaf Village - Strong and Strike - Super Smash Flash 2
Saturn Valley - Hi Hi Hi/Saturn Valley - Super Smash Flash 2
Twilight Town - Super Smash Flash 2 - Twilight Town

Have fun in New Mexico. It's pretty nice there. My grandmother lives there, so we've visited quite a bit. Tomorrow is my last day as a sophomore in high school, but we have finals, which I'm not prepared for. Wish me luck. Anyway, once it's over, I'll finally be enjoying my much needed summer break. Sorry about not being able to make stages in a sufficient amount of time, BUT.....



I'll be back in action with the plenty of time I'm given over the Summer.  :af2:

Is it okay if we do the preview palooza 2 after the ssf2 stage pack is released, so we both have plenty of time to get some stages made for previews?