xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


SS3 and SS3 Majin Vegeta are done, pack will be released tomorrow :P


vegeta pack release today yes so hyped
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

The way things look like it seems Vegeta will be released tomorrow instead. Majin needs more work and his textures need to be more refined, also I'm working on SSBX so my time is limited. Hope yall understand but major progress on SSBX is getting done so yay I guess :P

I still want to know how you are going to do the roster...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

The roster will only be shown to members of the team as any leaked information could be hazardous towards the development of the project :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 28, 2012, 09:42:35 PM
The roster will only be shown to members of the team as any leaked information could be hazardous towards the development of the project :P
^ this

only a few ppl in this project knows who's gonna be in it so far
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Lost DSX8 on May 28, 2012, 10:02:15 PM
^ this

only a few ppl in this project knows who's gonna be in it so far
still hope you guys reconsider doing groudon instead of deoxys in that possible rooster bowser needs some psas :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The confirmed new Pokeomon players are:
.Mewtwo (Melee style)
.Deoxys
.Darkrai
.Zoroark
.PT Wes (Wes will be a new trainer that will have legendary Pokemon, and yes Groundon is part of that) :P
I'm curently getting new modders to make a new expnasion character system since our tech and knowledge has increased since the past year :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 28, 2012, 10:09:25 PM
The confirmed new Pokeomon players are:
.Mewtwo (Melee style)
.Deoxys
.Darkrai
.Zoroark
.PT Wes (Wes will be a new trainer that will have legendary Pokemon, and yes Groundon is part of that) :P
I'm curently getting new modders to make a new expnasion character system since our tech and knowledge has increased since the past year :P

unless deoxys can change forms by psa wich would need like 4 model changers (wich no one has atleast the ones that can make things appear and others disapear) the  psa willl be kinda lackbuster also two dark pokemons? well kjp already made a preety good zoroark psa so guess you guys can save alot of work on him xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There's still other Pokemon characters but those are a secret and only the development team knows :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 28, 2012, 10:09:25 PM
The confirmed new Pokeomon players are:
.Mewtwo (Melee style)
.Deoxys
.Darkrai
.Zoroark
.PT Wes (Wes will be a new trainer that will have legendary Pokemon, and yes Groundon is part of that) :P
I'm curently getting new modders to make a new expansion character system since our tech and knowledge has increased since the past year :P

a NEW character expansion system?! Dude, seriously?! :O you mean the thing that Dantarion was working on. If you are, then dude...I would attempt to create a fan-made character for this game. :srs: sly
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

hey wutzmercy can i see you charater list?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I'll be showing the official starter characters to the team sometime this week. The entire roster isn't complete yet and will be discussed with the team, b ut 2 starter characters I can confirm is Tom Nook and Toad :P

*Edit* Well guess I can show why Vegeta has been delayed a little. Still a WIP but this HD version is only exclusive for SSBX and will not be uploaded to the vault, but team members will get this version. Also a look at her new Profile for the website.
I'm currently working on exclusive HD textures for a number of characters who will be featured in the game. Like I said she isn't finished, I'll do my best to get Vegeta out today, most likely tonight, sorry for the inconvience but have a lot of work to do on SSBX :P