xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yes a number of em. The ones I can confirm are for Super Smash Bros. X and the ones I'm willing to show, as for the secrets ones only members of the dev team will get access to that information. Also if people haven't heard I got IGN to agree to show our game!! ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 11, 2012, 07:23:52 PM
Yes a number of em. The ones I can confirm are for Super Smash Bros. X and the ones I'm willing to show, as for the secrets ones only members of the dev team will get access to that information. Also if people haven't heard I got IGN to agree to show our game!! ;D
whaaat Letz GO!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yea I already have a number of things to be done for the Demo V.1 release we need to work on. They'll be doing the preview when we release Demo V.1 which is around X-Mas time. I'm currently working on a number of stuff for the game. Right now I'm working on the first official Teaser Trailer ;D

nice  ;D are there any more preview things i can see lol i have my internship on the saturdays so i always forget to go to the meetings  :-\
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

That's fine I haven't schedule any meetings lately because I've been sick and I'm preparing one hell of a meeting with more news and info on the game, team member's roles, and the first Teaser Trailer :P

sounds good except the sick part  :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yea got food poisoning and haven't had much time to rest so this is hurting my phyiscal activties as well, I'm basically bedridden at the moment :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 11, 2012, 07:45:53 PM
Yea got food poisoning and haven't had much time to rest so this is hurting my phyiscal activties as well, I'm basically bedridden at the moment :P
dude go nap xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I may in abit, right now gotta fill out some stuff for new shcolarships. I'm contemplating whether to start school this fall or start spring, but I'll figure that out on my own. Today I wanna start the Paper Mario 3DS stage then get some rest :P

Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 10:53:33 PM

Started work on Paper Mario: Sticker Star stage and secret stage. Also quick previews of Leon, I have more animations I'm currently working on :P
Wait 1, needs to be polished a bit more :P
Squat Wait, need to fix the left arm a bit
Attack11, basic gunshot
Attack Dash, Leon runs and slides on the floor kicking his opponent, turns around and fires 2 gunshots like he does in Resident Evil 6 ;D




Yea it's the lighting but I don't care about that, I only care about the animations XD

Dammmm, thats some nice animations for Leon.

Really looking forward to that PSA

Quote from: LegacyWolf on June 12, 2012, 10:55:35 PM
I like these. The pants seem quite light, though.
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 12, 2012, 11:00:12 PM
^ XD Blame DSX8 lol
more like blame the stage lighting and the texture of the pants xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady