xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dr. on July 20, 2012, 07:11:44 AM
That Cloud Mario... and that Rock Mario... Are those real? did you actually import them?...
'cause they look FANTASTIC!!!  :happy:
I wasn't following so much this thread since you set release date to some time in 2013, but this...
I've just boarded the hype train  :srs:
Completely real :happy:
And this is just the beginning ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on July 20, 2012, 07:28:39 AM
Here's very quick preview of SSBX Link based on Skyward Sword. Note he will be right handed in this game like he is in Skyward Sword so we'll mirror his model a bit and moves. We'll also import his items from SS and this Link will play different and more badass then his Brawl version and equal if not better then his Melee counterpart ;D
this made my day :af2:
Cant wait for him :happy:

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on July 20, 2012, 10:58:32 AM
:O woaaah~
This is going to go SOOO well. x3
And Anivernage, when you release the SSBX mario, will it be also for normal brawl as well?

I think so, but his release will be on SSBX beta 1 release ;D


so anivernage will mario get some video preview? im kinda  interested to see how you made all those costumes work  really

also im still waiting on groudon V2 xD he needs some fixes especially on the arms
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@ Haseyo - The Skyloft you seen is being made by DSX8 and myself. He imported it and did the bulk of the work, I'll be animating it like Delfino. Our SSBX Skyloft will come in 2 versions, the first being the regular version and the second being the night version as an alt. This Skyloft is different from SOJ's Project M's version so it's not the same. A lot of SSBX content will be available after the Demo V.1 release but there's still a ton more we're not showing ;)


Preview of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D stage next week ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on July 20, 2012, 09:30:30 PMPreview of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D stage next week ;D
It feels like teasing us everyday is your job. x.x
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Preview of next stage after Mercy Hospital!! My all time favorite Mario Kart course: SNES Rainbow Road. A new SSBX stage for the future. Just started this 2 hours ago. Still more work to do in the coming weeks. Will be like Mute City. A moving platform takes you all around the track with actual drivers animating and racing. What's done so far: Track (Beta), 50% of 3D Star models put in place. Will hopefully provide a video preview showing the moving stage maybe next week if I'm not busy :P
The last image shows the platform does move in game play so it's not stationery all the time, cuz that'll be boring as hell.


The platform needs some work but all the stage it's awesome.... Can't wait for the release if you are planning to release it in the vault. If not, then the wait for SSBX would be worth.

The platform is the least of my concerns right now. Animating the whole damn stage is the real challenge I'm faced with but hey, for ma favorite track, it's worth the hair pulling. Anyway new previews. Textured the ground a bit to look more like the Mario Kart 7 version. The sky in background is actually blue, trust me it's more noticeable ingame and looks great. One Shy Guy for testing animations out. Stage will have 8 racers total, Shy Guy being one of em. Will add some Mario Kart 7 racers in there like Lakitu, Metal Mario, Wriggler, and such.


Yep it's official. Making this stage is gonna drive me Bat [censored] Crazy!!!!!! :'( But hey it's worth it. What's new with these? Better sky, and 3D road. The actual SNES Rainbow Road model I will make in 3DS Max to save time. I just made this with builder blocks so they have an actual 3D side now and to show how it'll look.
Animating wise I got to do all these:
.Sky
.Stars
.8 individual Drivers
.Thwomps
.Explosions
.Mario Kart items (Banana Peel, Bomb Omb, Blue Shell)
.Entire Race Course moving
Yep this will be a real challenge for me, but I welcome it. Also 7 Mario Kart 7 characters will be part of the Driver's list with the 8th being a classic Mario Kart character that isn't in any new Mario Kart games so I may need people to help make those characters in go-karts for me. I have the Shy Guy model from Mario Circuit incase anybody wants to contribute :P

I feel like using Mario Kart Wii's rainbow road would have ultimately looked better graphically, but it's still hella cool to see the original SNES version.

The tiles kinda reminds me of a sweet rave party >.>


http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/mariokartwii/index.html :D

I think you guys already found this before me.. xD

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/marioparty9/index.html
and i know this one isnt mario kart.. but may have some things you mgiht need...



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Thanks Kirby but I've already been to the Models Resource and got the models I need XD But I do appreciate the thought bro ;D