[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Will any more characters be added to project M with this clone engine?
*CROSSES FINGERS HOPING FOR SHADOW YEAHYEAHHIGHLYUNLIKELYBLAHBLAHSHADOWOVERUSEDBLAHBLAH BUT STILL.......seriously project M Shadow would be freaking amazing*
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


as much as i dont like P:M, I stinking LOVE that turbo stuff! :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on September 25, 2013, 12:38:02 AM
soooo... turbo mode isnt in 2.6? :(

Have you even played Demo v2.6 yet? ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


yes i have, and i didnt see turbo mode...
so im seriously asking, is it there or not. and i am waiting for a serious answer...


ok, thank you, but wasnt it announced for 2.6?
cant wait to get my hands on turbo mode, seems like fun.

It wasn't announced for 2.6.

It was announced for 3.0, which will be our next release.

I wish I had another sd card i could use for PM

#firstworldproblems
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 25, 2013, 03:53:08 PM
I wish I had another sd card i could use for PM

#firstworldproblems
lol, Join the dark side. You could probably transfer most things over without a problem anyway.

After watching Roy's video, I would like to ask... In what does Marth excels that Roy doesn't? What differentiates them? I see Roy was given a spike now, too, and a good aerial play, which were Marth's things.

never was a big fan of project m but the roy video looked nice i may jut get it once its dont

Quote from: Albafika on September 25, 2013, 04:29:44 PM
After watching Roy's video, I would like to ask... In what does Marth excels that Roy doesn't? What differentiates them? I see Roy was given a spike now, too, and a good aerial play, which were Marth's things.
Roy's Down-Aerial isn't a spike, it is a meteor. He also had one in Melee, although his combo game didn't really facilitate landing it. Of note, Marth is floatier (suffers less from combos). His ground speed and ground to air speeds are also notably higher, making Roy worse at positioning by a relevant margin. And of course, because of the differing sweetspot systems, Roy has to commit further to his attacks than Marth does. That hasn't changed.

Quote from: Strong Bad on September 25, 2013, 05:02:12 PM
Roy's Down-Aerial isn't a spike, it is a meteor. He also had one in Melee, although his combo game didn't really facilitate landing it. Of note, Marth is floatier (suffers less from combos). His ground speed and ground to air speeds are also notably higher, making Roy worse at positioning by a relevant margin. And of course, because of the differing sweetspot systems, Roy has to commit further to his attacks than Marth does. That hasn't changed.
Thanks, Strong Bad. That sums it all up. :)