[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 20, 2013, 08:41:34 PM
Marth skins will work on Roy.

Lucario skins will not. Mewtwo uses a custom boneset. It's simple to fix Lucario models if you know how to do bone edits in BrawlBox.
Totally replacing Roy with Mia confirmed.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Ima just replace Ness with... well you guys already know by now

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


I'm curious, if Doc can throw pills and possessed peach has the aura effect. Would it be possible to change Sonic's homing attack color per recolor as well? Not requesting, just curious.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If characters don't get different forms will they still get additional costumes?
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Quote from: SwingSet on November 21, 2013, 06:33:26 AM
I'm curious, if Doc can throw pills and possessed peach has the aura effect. Would it be possible to change Sonic's homing attack color per recolor as well? Not requesting, just curious.
Peach doesn't had any aura affect... All characters get that during Turbo Mode

I think Power Suit Samus would be a nice alt costume. Like the original Power Suit from Zero Mission, or maybe even Retro Samus would be an impressively cool alt.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


I heard that there was something going on for project M about changing/making new Event Matches in the single player mode. Is this true?
Im pretty sure its not happening or atleast anytime soon but im just curious.


Quote from: Nanobuds on November 21, 2013, 12:40:34 PM
Peach doesn't had any aura affect... All characters get that during Turbo Mode

I think that was referring to the dark effect like what Ganon has.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on November 21, 2013, 06:55:33 PM
I think that was referring to the dark effect like what Ganon has.
Many oops. That's what I meant.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i'd be more impressed if they get the blue flames for dry bowser working. not counting on it, but authenticity would give project m more popularity than it already has; and that aint a bad thing to have when it comes to gaming.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

If any MORE changes are made from the last version, I think one of them should be the color of sonic's spindash GFX. It bothers me that its still blue on a red costume.

i cant wait for turbo mode!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]