[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on July 29, 2014, 08:37:18 PM
Eheh, its all good.

Speaking of which, the Turbo Contest submissions are due tonight at 11:59pm PST!

Awesome!

That's just BA, I like it.

What inspired this Ninja Squirtl-...

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Shinobi Squirtle with shades looks so badass.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I REALLY hope you guys buff Squirtles shades in the next update. Make it so they only go away once you take like 15% or something lol

And yea, Shinobi Squirtle looks sick.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, that Ninja Squirtle! I'm curious as to how the art team came together in Project M. It's like they took the cream of the crop here.


This hasn't been posted yet for whatever reason.

http://projectmgame.com/en/news/dev-blogpost-1-recoveries

Glad you guys realized that recoverys are a major issue with 3.0. Very excited to see how 3.5 addresses this issue.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so, 3.5 is conisdered a big update, right?

3.5 is PAL compatible?

also, are you guys working on custom server support or something for the online?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on August 05, 2014, 03:36:34 PM3.5 is PAL compatible?
You literally asked this question a few pages ago. And I'll answer again.

Our coders are looking into PAL support. We're hoping to have a PAL release by v3.5.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on August 05, 2014, 03:36:34 PMalso, are you guys working on custom server support or something for the online?
We're looking into it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Anything up about the Turbo Mode Contest? I haven't heard much of it lately.

inb4 every character has a [censored]ty Falco-tier recovery

I personally felt recoveries were fine and didn't really need tweaking. The only one that really comes to mind is Pikachu's due to there being a weird delay between Quick Attack direction changes.

I don't feel this is needed and I hope they don't break anything by trying to fix things, but we'll see.

Quote from: Mr. Me on August 05, 2014, 04:28:10 PM
Anything up about the Turbo Mode Contest? I haven't heard much of it lately.
It takes time to go through 200+ videos, judge them, then make a new video of the best combos.

Quote from: Gravity on August 05, 2014, 04:42:43 PM
I don't feel this is needed and I hope they don't break anything by trying to fix things, but we'll see.
Diddy Kong? Mario? Mewtwo? Hell, even DDDs recovery is pretty stupid.

You sure this isn't necessary?

I think tethers also need something done to them, especially for characters that have other ways to recover anyway like the Links and Lucas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In my opinion I really like the way the recoveries are right now. I don't have much of a complaint, but yes tethers do seem a bit ridiculous at times, but for the most part I think it is fine. If anything it just makes it more rewarding for the person edge guarding to by able to take the stock of a good recovering character. :P Just my thoughts.

Here's the most recent Alt for Alt Costume Tuesdays.


Introducing Shogun Dedede! He has the self-proclaimed quickest strike in Feudal Dream Land. Although legend tells of another warrior...
(Album)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

While the costume mostly looks pretty good, the patterns on the back and the jet hammer don't really feel fitting on it at all. They feel more Chinese than Japanese, and it ends up giving it a sorta "fake" vibe.