Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voted for Daisy Cruiser. I'll terminate mine. Hope you'll give everyone something nice.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 20, 2012, 11:45:11 AM
Voted for Daisy Cruiser. I'll terminate mine. Hope you'll give everyone something nice.
if u want to u could help me on the one i have if you want

What exactly do you need help with? I'll gladly oblige, assuming I'm capable of it.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 20, 2012, 12:32:27 PM
What exactly do you need help with? I'll gladly oblige, assuming I'm capable of it.
yeah ur good at stages im like still new lol idk i havent riged it yet cant find a good spot for the stage to take place or that lv its going over

I'd say put it over Pirate ship. :P maybe fight on the front of the ship, so you can still meteor smash off the edge. ;D

Well, thank you. ^ Actually, that's how I started it. Still needs many fixes. If you want, I can give you what I have.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 20, 2012, 12:49:56 PM
Well, thank you. ^ Actually, that's how I started it. Still needs many fixes. If you want, I can give you what I have.
yeah sure i already have the model what did u need fixing in yours

Ugh, numerous fixes are needed. I'd suggest remaking the environment. The fog causes an un-necessary blue shade on the ship, but if you tried to remove the fog, the ocean would appear grey. The water effects also remained in place when moving the model down, so I'd suggest importing it over final destination then providing a .rel to port it over Pirate Ship. Also, make sure you place it in a position that doesn't allow the models to get in the way of the camera.

Then there are simple fixes I needed to complete, like transparency.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 20, 2012, 01:05:19 PM
Ugh, numerous fixes are needed. I'd suggest remaking the environment. The fog causes an un-necessary blue shade on the ship, but if you tried to remove the fog, the ocean would appear grey. The water effects also remained in place when moving the model down, so I'd suggest importing it over final destination then providing a .rel to port it over Pirate Ship. Also, make sure you place it in a position that doesn't allow the models to get in the way of the camera.

Then there are simple fixes I needed to complete, like transparency.
ok cool ill get to riging the model when im done playing minecraft lol

No prob. Gotta love minecraft. Anyway, if you need help, I'm here for ya.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 20, 2012, 01:18:35 PM
No prob. Gotta love minecraft. Anyway, if you need help, I'm here for ya.
ok cool mill message u if i need help

August 20, 2012, 02:06:19 PM #131 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:08:10 PM by YoshiKartWii
Omg Daisy Cruiser?!?! Yes, yes, a million times yes! o.o

lol Minecraft...

Minecraft Stage...

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on August 20, 2012, 02:06:19 PM
Omg Daisy Cruiser?!?! Yes, yes, a million times yes! o.o

lol Minecraft...

Minecraft Stage...
i would do a real minecraft stage but there is one in the vault already

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 20, 2012, 02:27:51 PM
i would do a real minecraft stage but there is one in the vault already
yeah... =/
but, what about a underground (cave/mine) Minecraft stage? =3

Or multi-biome lol

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

If you make Daisy Cruiser, you should make it take place by the pool so you can fight or go for a swim if you want to :P