Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It seems Smash 4 has halted progress after all, haha. I know this was mentioned before, but do you guys still plan to keep Brawl (/P:M) modding now that the next game in the series has been released?

Quote from: Friesnchip on October 10, 2014, 12:08:21 AM
It seems Smash 4 has halted progress after all, haha. I know this was mentioned before, but do you guys still plan to keep Brawl (/P:M) modding now that the next game in the series has been released?

For the team I'm on, yes, and I will continue Lucina with Vert unless he's decided to quit. Other than that, I have no plans to continue, except for maybe personal things.

Also, on that note, I think I'm going to limit Lucina's weapons to be Falchion and then an optional Shield of Seals, who knows if my motivation will hold with all those weapons PLUS her mask versions, haha.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on October 10, 2014, 01:39:54 AM
For the team I'm on, yes, and I will continue Lucina with Vert unless he's decided to quit. Other than that, I have no plans to continue, except for maybe personal things.

Also, on that note, I think I'm going to limit Lucina's weapons to be Falchion and then an optional Shield of Seals, who knows if my motivation will hold with all those weapons PLUS her mask versions, haha.

And it's going to be glorious~ I know that much for certain!

Quote from: SatoshiKura on October 10, 2014, 01:39:54 AM
For the team I'm on, yes, and I will continue Lucina with Vert unless he's decided to quit. Other than that, I have no plans to continue, except for maybe personal things.

Also, on that note, I think I'm going to limit Lucina's weapons to be Falchion and then an optional Shield of Seals, who knows if my motivation will hold with all those weapons PLUS her mask versions, haha.
Of course I'll continue, there's still a lot of people who play Project M. It's just that I don't have much free time right now to work on Lucina. If this does'nt change in the near future, I'll just release what I have right now to not keep you waiting.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I decided to get back to work on this while I was waiting for things to happen, and thanks to Smash 4's trophy, I was able to do my first 100%(ish) custom hair model! He also now uses the latest Levin Sword model that I made originally for Skyrim, since it looks infinitely better than the crappy other one. The coat, apart from the hood, and the boot cover things were also made by Jokekid. The pants are in need of some serious remapping, and were taken from Skyward Sword Link. I also still need to redo a lot of texture things, namely the size of the eyes on his sleeves and fixing up the hood.

I'm surprised nobody has commented yet, but your Robin looks pretty nice thus far. Compared to the Smash 4 model I think his hair goes too far down his neck (or at the very least, it thins out more in that area) and from the first-left image the hair slopes at too steep an angle in the higher back part of his head.

I won't lie that I'm more interested in the Lucina model at the moment, but I'm intrigued as to how Robin will progress going forward (and how a potential PSA would work in Brawl/P:M). I look forward to future updates.

robin looks awesome will you be making his tomes with a bone set and bones for the pages lol it's makes it easier to make a psa for him lol but never the less good job :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Thanks for the feedback! I haven't yet finished with the back of his hair due to focusing on other things, but I'll definitely see what I can do.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on October 24, 2014, 02:22:02 AM
robin looks awesome will you be making his tomes with a bone set and bones for the pages lol it's makes it easier to make a psa for him lol but never the less good job :)

I don't really think I'll be doing anything with tomes, sorry. Seeing as my motivation for SSBB modding is hanging by a thread anymore (thread being Smash 3, Lucina, and finishing Robin's model). I just want Robin done and over with. Besides, I'll need all the space I can get for Robin, and a likely 256x256 texture for a needless prop that has no function on Marth's default moveset isn't really a priority. I was considering adding spec maps for the robe as well, but at this point, I'll leave anything extra to other people.

Very sorry if I come off as rude; it's not intentional. I only want Robin out of the way at last.

There's no need to apologize. When interest is lost. Its only natural to want to move on. That's what I'm doing. Once Lucina is complete I'm done with hacking as well. Her PSA drained me quite a bit more than I expected it to. So I know how you feel. Just hang in there. You're doing real good on both of those models by the way.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on October 02, 2014, 02:01:53 PM
Literally. Some of the stuff that didn't work made no sense. And when it did work, we still didn't know why it was working.
I don't get it. Model or rigging wise? I might be able to fix any issues you encountered model wise.

Quote from: Albafika on October 28, 2014, 11:43:04 PM
I don't get it. Model or rigging wise? I might be able to fix any issues you encountered model wise.

Neither.

The rig had a few errors and needed a bit of polish before it was completely done. But that wouldn't have interfered with the gameplay.

I stuck Chrom into FitIke00.pac and pcs (he was using Ike's boneset, I made sure) and he'd crash every time.

Then I removed him off of my SD card, put Shulk on, and then Chrom showed up instead of Ike.

I had to delete everything and put everything back in for it to work properly, and Chrom still wouldn't work.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on October 28, 2014, 11:52:43 PM
Neither.

The rig had a few errors and needed a bit of polish before it was completely done. But that wouldn't have interfered with the gameplay.

I stuck Chrom into FitIke00.pac and pcs (he was using Ike's boneset, I made sure) and he'd crash every time.

Then I removed him off of my SD card, put Shulk on, and then Chrom showed up instead of Ike.

I had to delete everything and put everything back in for it to work properly, and Chrom still wouldn't work.
I might be able to do something. If you guys still have it, send me a .PAC or .PCS and a MAX (2012 or earlier) if possible.

You'd have to ask Kaze.

I'll check if I still have it, but I doubt it.

EDIT: I found that I have it. But I don't feel comfortable handing it over unless Kaze gives permission.

You know, with it being his model and all.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on October 29, 2014, 12:49:19 AM
You'd have to ask Kaze.

I'll check if I still have it, but I doubt it.

EDIT: I found that I have it. But I don't feel comfortable handing it over unless Kaze gives permission.

You know, with it being his model and all.
Yeah, ask him or something, no probs. Just make sure to PM me, as I am not visiting KC-MM as often.

Quote from: Shulk on October 28, 2014, 11:52:43 PM
Neither.

The rig had a few errors and needed a bit of polish before it was completely done. But that wouldn't have interfered with the gameplay.

I stuck Chrom into FitIke00.pac and pcs (he was using Ike's boneset, I made sure) and he'd crash every time.

Then I removed him off of my SD card, put Shulk on, and then Chrom showed up instead of Ike.

I had to delete everything and put everything back in for it to work properly, and Chrom still wouldn't work.
That sounds more like an issue with your SD card, I've never heard of a model itself causing that.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.