KC-MM BrawlVault: Homebrew App *6/13: See Page 4*

Started by Jack H., April 29, 2012, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Now we must play the waiting game. Patience is key.

HYES!
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Sigh* I wonder if it'll be able to be used even with an 8GB SD card, or hopefully just save it to the Wii. :\
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 04, 2012, 04:31:16 PM
*Sigh* I wonder if it'll be able to be used even with an 8GB SD card, or hopefully just save it to the Wii. :\
The app would work with any SD card, presumably, but Brawl still can't, so why would you?

^he's got a point :p

Something funny & random:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vyse on November 17, 2012, 06:51:50 AM
The app would work with any SD card, presumably, but Brawl still can't, so why would you?

Sorry, my comment was quite a bit uninformed.  I guess I thought the max size of an SD card able to be read by Brawl was 8GB for some reason...

Anyway, I don't have a 2GB SD card, but instead a 16GB SDHC card...  I was hoping that I'd get Brawl to work without having to scrub my backup every time I add something.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

YES YES YEEEEESSSS!!!!!! Best idea ever! PLEASE DONT CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!!!

Quote from: FireKing on November 22, 2012, 01:15:49 PMYES YES YEEEEESSSS!!!!!! Best idea ever! PLEASE DONT CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!!!

^I'd not say this but it does say how much I want it as well as many others (possibly). So if this can & will be done I'll be super happy!
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

tbh, i dont see this coming anymore, wii-U is already out, so the wii homebrew scene may as well start to get less attention, sucks, but that's my prevision

Darn. :-\
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still Darn. :-\
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

maybe there is a glimmer of hope, what with the wii mode functioning exactly the same as the actual wii on the wii u...

Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on November 23, 2012, 09:56:16 PMmaybe there is a glimmer of hope, what with the wii mode functioning exactly the same as the actual wii on the wii u...

I have 10% of my hope back thanks to you :p
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.