Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've never known some thing... Is that DK stage a custom model or does it come from a game? I'm sure I tried to help KTH on getting a good result on that one, and I thought it was custom O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

February 27, 2013, 10:04:51 PM #451 Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:49:30 AM by Legacy
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 27, 2013, 01:52:17 PM
I've never known some thing... Is that DK stage a custom model or does it come from a game? I'm sure I tried to help KTH on getting a good result on that one, and I thought it was custom O.o

It was VERY custom. :P I honestly don't think it could be ripped from any DK game. That goes to everyone else who asks.

So you helped him with this? If so, I'll need to collab you.

Quote from: Legacy on February 27, 2013, 12:30:15 PM
Welp, better post sum mor [censored]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow. Just..... wow.  :happy:

March 02, 2013, 10:38:49 AM #453 Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 11:00:23 AM by Legacy
So I've now gotten brawl to work on the console via USB Loader GX. I'll be able to make some more vids and stages.

I do, however, need to conquer the issues such as freezing at the sss, and loading hacks for that matter. Not sure how to do either, but I'd appreciate some assistance with solving those problems.

how did u get a opy of the game on ur USB drive? through installation in the usb loader, or through PC, if through PC, please tell me what the hell you did to get the game on the drive, i keep trying, and it always "finishes" without having the game on my drive...

Quote from: joking on March 02, 2013, 04:06:02 PM
how did u get a opy of the game on ur USB drive? through installation in the usb loader, or through PC, if through PC, please tell me what the hell you did to get the game on the drive, i keep trying, and it always "finishes" without having the game on my drive...
What program are you using?
I use WBFS Manager, and it works fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think I'll make a tutorial on how I've done it. It may prove to be useful for those who are under the same condition as I.

Just need to figure out how to load hacks from it. Once that's done, I can record some much-needed videos.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your stage and the stage of Mewtwo2000 and xxWutzMercyxx are sure the best of KC-MM.
You did a awesome job. Are you going to put this one on Castle Siege and make the Observatory?

March 10, 2013, 02:10:39 AM #459 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:51:24 AM by Legacy
Quote from: KTH on March 10, 2013, 01:53:12 AM
Your stage and the stage of Mewtwo2000 and xxWutzMercyxx are sure the best of KC-MM.
You did a awesome job. Are you going to put this one on Castle Siege and make the Observatory?


Thank you, sir KTH. Don't forget about ItalianStallion, because he's one of the best as well!

Someone was supposed to give me the model of the observatory, but that never happened. I'd gladly make it over Castle siege if they did.




Omgz u guise, sooo nice.

Now get the [censored] out.

I've now gotten Brawl to work via USB loader, and I can now load hacks on it. I'll be better involved with staging.

Proof

SSBB Hack - Bowser's Castle v3

SSBB Hack - Planet Namek