Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 13, 2013, 01:19:29 PM #465 Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:49:06 PM by Legacy
Quote from: joke king on March 13, 2013, 12:11:02 PM
smexy stages :P

Thank you, sir.

I apologize for the terrible quality. I don't really have the time or the money to get better recording equipment.

This should be my next release. I still need to fix the [censored] going on with the floor.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks awesome! what will be animated?

Just the barrel for now. I want to swap its background with either Kongo Jungle 64 or Jungle Japes's background, though those aren't really animated. I'll also have a version without the barrel.

March 22, 2013, 11:25:13 PM #469 Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 11:35:09 PM by Mr.MW
hai legacy
hyped for ur new stage
can i suggest making an alternate version too
like the one from donkey kong returns 3d?
that would be awesome
btw i have black/red donkey and diddy downloaded too from the vault would look awesome on this stage
please exuse my grammer
lazyness


www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIA6ZoLBEA

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr.MW on March 22, 2013, 11:25:13 PM
hai legacy
hyped for ur new stage
can i suggest making an alternate version too
like the one from donkey kong returns 3d?
that would be awesome
btw i have black/red donkey and diddy downloaded too from the vault would look awesome on this stage
please exuse my grammer
lazyness


www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIA6ZoLBEA

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks quite nice. Considered.


As some may know, my Tower of the Wing Cap stage kinda got [censored]ed up.

Instead of a simple fix, I was like

:srs:

I'll make it better!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Legacy on March 31, 2013, 03:50:33 AM
As some may know, my Tower of the Wing Cap stage kinda got [censored]ed up.

Instead of a simple fix, I was like

:srs:

I'll make it better!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like this kind of better. Please keep making things better instead of simple fixes. These bricks are nice.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 31, 2013, 04:10:39 AM
I like this kind of better. Please keep making things better instead of simple fixes. These bricks are nice.

:P

SSBB Preview - Tower of the Wing Cap

Quote from: Legacy on April 01, 2013, 01:51:09 PM
:P

SSBB Preview - Tower of the Wing Cap
Nice. ^^ I like how, even with a simple layout, it still has the quirk of not being able to see the ledges properly. Also the high ceiling.

Kinda looks like the UVs for the tops of the ramparts could be laid out more nicely, though—it seems the bricks should follow their orientation so that they are lined up with the sides of the building.


a small thing, try to aply logic to the tower's top, specially at the cut between different textures, if u really want to improve the stage, make it a little bit more like a real tower, i hope u get what i mean, just look at the outer walls of the tower and the floor, it looks illogical and weird

April 02, 2013, 12:09:52 PM #477 Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 12:58:27 PM by Legacy
Quote from: joke king on April 02, 2013, 12:03:32 PM
a small thing, try to aply logic to the tower's top, specially at the cut between different textures, if u really want to improve the stage, make it a little bit more like a real tower, i hope u get what i mean, just look at the outer walls of the tower and the floor, it looks illogical and weird

Ah, you must also be referring to how the UV's are. Well, that gives me more to do, but that doesn't mean I can make it absolutely perfect.

Oh why do those sun flares look so familiar..

:srs:

April 03, 2013, 01:39:09 PM #479 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 12:40:47 PM by Legacy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 03, 2013, 07:57:31 AM
Oh why do those sun flares look so familiar..

:srs:

:srs:

I think you've used the same type of light flares on a few of your stages. I know a few that definitely have the same thing.

It honestly looked too good to be left out of this.

Edit: Lol I [censored]ed up

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This stage was giving me some major issues. It was freezing for reasons I cannot understand. I had no idea deleting things or replacing modeldatas could corrupt the entire stage.

Well, brawlbox has its faults.