Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 14, 2013, 11:57:21 AM #555 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 11:58:29 AM by DarkFire
Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 14, 2013, 07:33:51 AM
No cheers? :c

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cheers!
[spoiler]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 14, 2013, 07:33:51 AM
No cheers? :c

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cheer Mate!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on July 14, 2013, 01:33:40 PM
Cheer Mate!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very much cheers!

Only gripe is the lighting, but oh, whatever.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 15, 2013, 06:01:05 AM #558 Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 07:08:50 AM by LegacyWolf
Yay

Final Kami's Lookout preview. It will be done soon. I just need to figure out why the tree shadows look like that.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

pretty much easy to fix the shadows for those :3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 15, 2013, 06:49:20 AM #560 Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 07:05:07 PM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 15, 2013, 06:25:15 AM
pretty much easy to fix the shadows for those :3

Oh really. Is it going turn into another "Idk" for both of us?

Edit: Fixed. Just need to change the shadow directions for the characters, which is quite a perplexing task.

It'll be nice to get dat Lookout without a camera going haywire.


While not a fan for DBZ, I must say. I love how it looks. The texture work is amazing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 16, 2013, 05:34:30 AM #563 Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 08:52:40 PM by LegacyWolf
Cool, well it's finished now. I just need to release it. Also, the camera does not go haywire in this one.

Edit:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33284

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 15, 2013, 06:49:20 AM
Oh really. Is it going turn into another "Idk" for both of us?

Edit: Fixed. Just need to change the shadow directions for the characters, which is quite a perplexing task.
hah another "idk"  nope, not at all. was gonna say yes but im like 2 days late -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Another sexy stage, you are awesome LegacyWolf.

Well, I just hope everyone likes it. I've worked on it for a really long time.

Also, your positive comments always keep me going. Thanks, everyone.

I love this stage!

It looks awesome. I especially love how did you make the sky
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Legend of Jesse on July 17, 2013, 06:55:13 AM
yea i am really glad you gave this stage a legacy revamp ;D it deserves it ;D

whats next? :P

Might just have to finish Freezeflame Galaxy next. Then Ghostly Galaxy.