BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I swear I will have more! I do take requests  :laugh:!  If you like them please tell me.

What I need is a mario animation where he punches the ground.

Then i need someone to psa it so that all the collisions are correct. And it should have 3 charges, which get stronger on each level. The third charge should impale the opponent. Also they all should have good distance which increases each charge.

Whoever does this may get a reward. (Texture or Port) Depends who it is for the port.
Thanks in advanced to whoever is generous enough to do this.

Please, I need help getting back Jigglypuffs normal jumps (Using Wisp PSA) and for some reason on the third hit on jab, it get's stuck and turn's invisible (Most likely it's the T-Stance). Also, for some reason, I was playing as Olimar (Dante/Ike import) When I use regular A, it does something similar to it's Down-B and once again, T-Stance. I used the IC Constance and still nothing. Thanks to whom ever help's me. <3

Anyone think they can make a wifi safe Hsien ko model for zelda. her arms dont have to be really long but her hands could still be vertexed into the claws. She needs her hat, puffy pants, and obi/giant bow if possible.

this model

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20253

by Ran Yakumo makes me think Hsein ko is posible. It uses zeldas ears for the tails so it could also be made into a bow. Ran's model also has a hat. Zeldas hair could be vertexed down to cover her lack of ears. Also dont worry about puting the spell charm (yellow paper) on her face, unless its an alternate model.

here are a few refrence pics of Hsein Ko


small claw hand reference

How to port a marth rel

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

just a pun on "Reveal a Secret About Yourself"

but on here you, well, "Reveal a Fact About Yourself"


it can be anything really, just a fact


ready and..... go!

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Okay so yeah, i dont do stages and junk and i promise myself i was gonna make a stage around this month last year.
I want to know, how do i remove models *veiwing in brawlbox ofcorse* or polygons from a stage?
I know you can remove the texture for it but thats not always gonna help.
I can use 3DS and make the polygon very small like someone did with Hyrules castle.

I just want some pillar removed from a stage (imported, actully this stage)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18113
I want to remove the statue from there and move another stage in there (OMG 2 stages in one?! So Original)

So can someone help me with what seems to be a noob question >_>


All the bones for the playable characters. This will be complete.

Peach
Sheik
Snake
Sonic
Zelda

Sticky?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's right! Brawl Card time!

it's very simple to make, and it doesn't take that long to make it

all you'll need is this template
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/057/d/d/Alt_SMASH_card_JPEG_version_by_ssbb_tourney_club.jpg

and the Full Roster, along with links in the description for sprites of the solo characters: http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/art/Get-Ready-to-BRAWL-Fin-57207197

and here's and example card/instruction on where to put things
http://ssbb-tourney-club.deviantart.com/art/Alt-SMASH-card-template-78543468

if you don't want your card to look like THAT ^

make it different, i made one that i placed stuff where i wanted it to go AND made it smaller




the next thing for you to do is post YOUR card here :)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

That's right! Brawl Card time!

it's very simple to make, and it doesn't take that long to make it

all you'll need is this template
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/057/d/d/Alt_SMASH_card_JPEG_version_by_ssbb_tourney_club.jpg

and the Full Roster, along with links in the description for sprites of the solo characters: http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/art/Get-Ready-to-BRAWL-Fin-57207197

and here's and example card/instruction on where to put things
http://ssbb-tourney-club.deviantart.com/art/Alt-SMASH-card-template-78543468

if you don't want your card to look like THAT ^

make it different, i made one that i placed stuff where i wanted it to go AND made it smaller




the next thing for you to do is post YOUR card here :)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

what to change in a metaknight REL to port??

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So yea, I imported Tekkaman Blade over Pit into Brawl and everything works fine for the most part...

But whenever he's hit, the game lags briefly, and what appears to be a stretched version of his texture stretches off of the character that hit him and off to the edge of the screen. It's not all attacks that cause it though, when he's thrown everything works fine.

The strange thing is that this doesn't happen when he get's hit by Mr. Game and Watch or one of the Alloys.


I have no clue why this is happening, so any input is appreciated.

as the title say
you get me Gotenks model import(normal,SSj1/SSJ3)
i make you a moveset with all the attacks you wanted
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This is the only character I ever wanted to import, but I'm no good at importing, so I figured I just request it instead of headaching over the process.

Here's the model, but it's not T-Stanced, that's just how I found it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ssa8gzgsf3sphcv

[possible spoilers ahead] In the current mangas, we see more of the "real" madara.

http://fireeaglespirit.deviantart.com/art/Madara-Edo-tensei-manga-265125902


pictures from the last 3 mangas

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=naruto%20559&order=9&offset=48#/d4ctvvj

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/559/14

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/2


The hair could be a problem, but I'd be happy with anything