BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Can someone import Crownless Sora from KH2 Please?

Can someone import Crownless Sora from KH2 Please?

i like all the PBR models and since i cant use 3ds the least i can do is offer the 1-151 ripped models to people who can... MOST worked and all u have to do is ask and provide me with an email and you has model
and maybe some nice person would do a request for me. if a model needs fixs and u relly want it i will still send it tho i dont know what the fixs would be anymore =P
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

i like all the PBR models and since i cant use 3ds the least i can do is offer the 1-151 ripped models to people who can... MOST worked and all u have to do is ask and provide me with an email and you has model
and maybe some nice person would do a request for me. if a model needs fixs and u relly want it i will still send it tho i dont know what the fixs would be anymore =P
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

If I have a gct file already in my sd card and I want to add another code, can I just open ocarina CM make the code and export it to my gct already in there or do I have to recreate a whole another gct?

If i have a gct file in my sd card already but i want to put another code on it, do I have to recreate a whole new gct or can i just export that code and it will automatically stay with my old codes already on the gct?


Please can someone edit all star or classic mode for me? I would really Appreciate it :)

If anyone wants me to make them a brstm, post below.

Please provide source material in a PM if you are requesting something. But post it here too, so anyone else may see what im working on.

Music i have done so far:
[spoiler]
Ape Escape: Dark Ruins

Ape Escape 2: Casino City

Ar Tonelico II: Varna (Battle Theme 1)

Ar Tonelico II: Agni (Battle Theme 2)

Ar Tonelico II: Indra (I.P.D. Battle)

Ar Tonelico II: Vrtra (Boss Battle)

Ar Tonelico II: Heart of Gaia (Cloche)

Ar Tonelico II: Heart of Gaia (Luca)
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here


Hey guys Is wondering if somebody could import Naruto with the fox cloak (1 tailed mode) and Sasuke cursed seal lv2. It would be great if you could import Naruto over Wolf and Sasuke over Pit.
If you need the links you can pm me :D Thanks in advance and they are both kids not from Shippuden

I have Shadow over ROB and Roy over Diddy and it always shows for Shadow the ROB Logo and his nameand same for Roy but with Diddy stuff... So How do I change that?
THNX  :af:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

This is my Lil Art House...
Pics coming soon
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I was thinking about the model request system and thought I could request a model rip from my favorite RPG series, Wild ARMs. The character I'm talking about here is the demon-knight form of Ashley Winchester from Wild ARMs 2, Knight Blazer! Please note you can look up pictures of the artwork and you have to remove the weapons in the model's hands.

Anyone up?
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!