BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

A few weeks ago I got a copyright sanction on Youtube because of a couple of videos that I uploaded then removed.  I'm just wondering now to anyone who may know, what exactly is taken away when you have a copyright strike.  Here's a screenshot just to clarify what kind of thing it was:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The main important thing I want to know is if I can still upload vids longer than 15 minutes.  I already know I can't make unlisted vids anymore.

Can sombody import Zora Link and Mikau from Majora's Mask over Link in Brawl.

I know their is one made by Sai and ItalianStallion, but I want to see an import as well.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Anyone familiar with the phrase "for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction"? :srs: Well apparently the scaling tool in my max 10 is doing just that *facepalm*

If I scale something UP one way, it scales it DOWN in an equal amount the other way.

IE: If I try to scale the X axis up, both the Y and the Z axis scale down accordingly =_=; wtf....

This is about the umpteenth time this issue has happened ....

Yeah, this had to come up sooner or later

just post the member that you think is the nicest out of all the ones you know

let the love start ^_^

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Team Oblivion

We are a new hacking team and we need more members!!
If you would like to join, post a request on this thread and show us some of your work!
MEMBERS
FF7adme: Leader, Importer/Vertexer
jordanice42: Leader, Texturer, Portraits
Vitinho: Texturer, Animator
Previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Releases
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There's already a texture, but it's pretty bad.  I want this texture... (Possibly a vertex, too)


She has no arms, but in the old texture, she had them.   :srs:  Can anyone delete the arms?   :af:




Thanks you!!!!    :af:

If anyone is up to the challenge An alien queen import would be epic preferably over Diddy Kong(epic taill bones)/Wolf(moveset Fits well) or even King dedede for  maybe a future psa where she can trow face hungers/chestbusters and alien warriors :P

Here is a model i found in the web http://www.mediafire.com/?rjm1xz28irq5z6i

In here there is an alien queen and an alien empress from AVP2 retro looking xD but you need Gmod to download it http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=89374

I always wanted some Xenomorphs in brawl xD and Alien queen is one of my all time Favorite creature features xD here is a picture  of her xD



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can anyone make a video of how to make character textures  and send it to me please cause im completely lost.
Signature removed. Please make sure your signature follows the rules concerning its size stated here. (Original signature: http://notepad.cc/share/dJAJMUqdeV

can anyone make a video of how to make character textures  and send it to me please cause im completely lost.
Signature removed. Please make sure your signature follows the rules concerning its size stated here. (Original signature: http://notepad.cc/share/dJAJMUqdeV

To be honest, I had no idea what to title this topic since I have no knowledge of the issue at hand. Anyway the problem is that whenever I put something on the FitCaptain01 (Blood Falcon) slot, nothing actually changes. It's not the hacks themselves either because I've swapped hacks that normally show up to that slot, but the unedited Blood Falcon shows up every time.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the problem is, and possible fixes?
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

im importing young link over toon link, link is being imported, mario is imported, i think bowser is being imported too, ganondorf has been imported...

what i want is to make a full N64 style roster, exceptions being characters that didnt exist since there will be no model resources for them...

custom models could also be used, for example, sonic could been made easily, its just about making a blocky classic sonic.. xD

possible characters for now (i have found their models):

link (working on)
sheik
young link (working on)
young zelda?
kirby
mario (done)
ness
master hand?
*fighting polygons (fox, link and mario)*
peach (done)
toad?
yoshi
bowser
donkey kong
wario
ganondorf (done)

i think thats it, at least thats whats available for download at models-resource.com



also, of course models doesnt have to be original from ssb, cuz most of these arent there, they just need to be a N64 appearance, or custom made to look like it, heck, even a vertex would be accepted...

isnt this awesome?

models that arent available yet or will never be:

marth   (not possible)
pikachu (possible)
pit (not possible)
diddy kong (possible)
fox (possible)
DDD (maybe, did he appear in kirby games on the 64?)
luigi (possible)
meta knight (idk, i dont think so)
lucario (not possible)
ice climbers (not possible)
samus (possible)
ike (not possible)
olimar(not possible)
lucas (not possible)
sonic (not possible)
pokemon trainer (not possible)
squirtle (possible)
ivysaur(possible)
charizard (posible)
jiggs (possible)
captain falcon (possible)
wolf (idk, did he have a model in starfox?)
falco(same as wolf)
snake (ps1 model????)
rob (not possible)
zelda (possible)


thats 11 against 27 right now... xD

ppl better start ripping models... xDDD

Will trade some Character Portraits for models. I can also make Portraits too. You may use my portraits with or without my credit. I also need somethings riged and stuff like that if you can do that you can get 2 Portraits. Now lets get down to tradeing!  :af:

Will trade some Character Portraits for models. I can also make Portraits too. You may use my portraits with or without my credit. I also need somethings riged and stuff like that if you can do that you can get 2 Portraits. Now lets get down to tradeing!  :af:

My idea is to model parts (tops, bottoms, shoes, gloves, weapons, heads, hair, and accessories) and distribute them to be placed together and rigged. They'll be done by body types like marth, link, pit, zelda, etc.

the models will be distributed as a .dae in an .rar with its corresponding texture. the models within the .dae will be placed it its correct position within world space(so a shirt will be floating in its position, instead of at 0,0,0)

Its completely possible, my only question is about the max polycount. IS there one? if so, how do i find it/them. I'm looking forward to starting this project.

Any other experienced modelers are welcome to join the project.

Would anyone be able to make a Kain over Ganondorf and Raziel over Pitt from Legacy of Kain? :-[
"That's what I spend most of my time doing. Breathing. I like air a lot."
Follow me on Twitter @Dungjen