Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Moustacheless Wario can't be done w/o getting rid of other parts of his face which will leave holes in his head.

Quote from: alexjol on December 23, 2009, 06:07:54 PM
Moustacheless Wario can't be done w/o getting rid of other parts of his face which will leave holes in his head.
Wanna bet? I just did it! I'm uploading right now.. hehehe.
Yeah.

Quote from: annharvest on December 23, 2009, 06:24:26 PM
Quote from: alexjol on December 23, 2009, 06:07:54 PM
Moustacheless Wario can't be done w/o getting rid of other parts of his face which will leave holes in his head.
Wanna bet? I just did it! I'm uploading right now.. hehehe.
Ann Harvest strikes again. ;)


Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^

Quote from: alexjol on December 23, 2009, 06:07:54 PM
Moustacheless Wario can't be done w/o getting rid of other parts of his face which will leave holes in his head.
Things like that can be done, it just requires a higher level of hexing.

also, I'm doing Maskless MK right now :3

Quote from: OizenX on December 23, 2009, 06:29:13 PM
Quote from: alexjol on December 23, 2009, 06:07:54 PM
Moustacheless Wario can't be done w/o getting rid of other parts of his face which will leave holes in his head.
Things like that can be done, it just requires a higher level of hexing.

also, I'm doing Maskless MK right now :3
Why are you doing unmasked MK? Hasn't it been done? X_X


Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^

Quote from: TheGreenAlloy on December 23, 2009, 06:30:19 PM
Quote from: OizenX on December 23, 2009, 06:29:13 PM
Quote from: alexjol on December 23, 2009, 06:07:54 PM
Moustacheless Wario can't be done w/o getting rid of other parts of his face which will leave holes in his head.
Things like that can be done, it just requires a higher level of hexing.

also, I'm doing Maskless MK right now :3
Why are you doing unmasked MK? Hasn't it been done? X_X

I'm going for the mantle too X_X

EDIT: It causes a huge explosion

another noob q.
is it possible to remove the side things from peach's dress?

Quote from: wii on December 23, 2009, 06:43:44 PM
another noob q.
is it possible to remove the side things from peach's dress?

You would see a hole around her waste.

Mustacheless Wario. Oh ya. Finally did it WITHOUT freezing. :D I still haven't been able to do Overall Wario without a mustache. But if you play as Overall Wario and turn INTO Wario Man, the mustache will disappear during Wario Man (obviously), and reappear when you are back to Overall Wario. Biker Wario is mustacheless as well. Took me a while buuuut i got it!! XD

Mustacheless Biker Wario by Ann Harvest


Mustacheless Wario Man by Ann Harvest

Yeah.

Quote from: shadowsquid86 on December 23, 2009, 06:04:56 PM

Cape-less, Tiarra-less, Sheath-less, Sword-less Marth

Done.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y4kzm3ycdmm


EDIT: Also, I've done these as well.

No amulet, and lower jewels for Zelda.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjmmwqoaldm

No Sheath, Shield, and Second sword for Toon Link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?agldfnmbm20
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: annharvest on December 23, 2009, 06:47:53 PM
Mustacheless Wario. Oh ya. Finally did it WITHOUT freezing. :D I still haven't been able to do Overall Wario without a mustache. But if you play as Overall Wario and turn INTO Wario Man, the mustache will disappear during Wario Man (obviously), and reappear when you are back to Overall Wario. Biker Wario is mustacheless as well. Took me a while buuuut i got it!! XD

Mustacheless Biker Wario by Ann Harvest


Mustacheless Wario Man by Ann Harvest



Thanks a lot. ^_^

Wario looks even freakier without a mustache.  An amazing effort when it comes to partially removing polygons.

Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 07:15:50 PM
Quote from: shadowsquid86 on December 23, 2009, 06:04:56 PM

Cape-less, Tiarra-less, Sheath-less, Sword-less Marth

Done.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y4kzm3ycdmm


EDIT: Also, I've done these as well.

No amulet, and lower jewels for Zelda.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjmmwqoaldm

No Sheath, Shield, and Second sword for Toon Link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?agldfnmbm20

Pics or it never happened. :P (actually it's just that I can't post them without images)
-Jack H.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 23, 2009, 07:33:34 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 23, 2009, 07:15:50 PM
Quote from: shadowsquid86 on December 23, 2009, 06:04:56 PM

Cape-less, Tiarra-less, Sheath-less, Sword-less Marth

Done.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y4kzm3ycdmm


EDIT: Also, I've done these as well.

No amulet, and lower jewels for Zelda.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjmmwqoaldm

No Sheath, Shield, and Second sword for Toon Link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?agldfnmbm20

Pics or it never happened. :P (actually it's just that I can't post them without images)

Come on...

I can't find a tester. <_<

And here's Swordless, and Sheathless Marth.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jyjmwzfadzv
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: mnsg on December 23, 2009, 04:26:57 PM
Helmetless Olimar is incomplete.  Suggest removing the antenna along the way?
sadly that also deletes the gloves