WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nah, that didn't seem to work either.

If I need any more help, I'll PM you, I don't want to derail the thread too much. :I

Alright then. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma on April 17, 2013, 06:02:52 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that who I think it is?! :happy:


Quote from: XxTailsxX on April 17, 2013, 07:11:40 PM
Is that who I think it is?! :happy:

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 17, 2013, 07:24:06 PM
It's Mewone!

Bingo

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

gamma just wondering thats a custom boneset mew right? with the excat same skeleton from pokepark?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's a modified version of Mew's boneset from Pokepark with added bones to work over Pikachu.

Yes I'm aware all the misc animations will need to be redone. No I'm not going to rig it over Ness.

But since mew can hold items telekinetically do u still need to do misc animations?

Quote from: XxTailsxX on April 18, 2013, 10:11:17 PM
But since mew can hold items telekinetically do u still need to do misc animations?

... yes...

I mean, like, ladder climbing, swimming, tripping, rolling, etc.

how does a floating character even trip?


just wondering since you got alot of animations to do yet, do you have all 4 specials already planned?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I know there are a buttload of animations, but I'm not too worried... I don't plan on finishing anytime soon, and if you know me, I most certainly won't. It's more of a long-term thing.

As for specials, here's what I have planned.

Neutral B - Swift: If you just press B, Mew will shoot one lone star forward. Weak and has little knockback. However, if you hold B, Mew will begin to surround itself with stars. Once fully charged, Mew will be surrounded by a ring of three stars which will rotate around it, acting like a sort of shield. Any foes that come in too close will be dealt minor damage, but enough to disrupt any incoming attacks. Pressing B once more will cause Mew to fire off the stars in succession, with each star doing more damage with the last. The stars will fire themselves in random directions if B is not pressed within 15-20 seconds of generating them. Coming into contact with the first star will stun you, resulting in being hit by the other stars. Not sure if controller input will decide the direction the stars are fired.

Up B - Barrier: Mew will generate its signature bubble to protect itself, which will block most attacks. After a short amount of time, the bubble will burst, causing anyone nearby to trip or, if in the air, be knocked back slightly. When used in the air, Mew will generate the bubble and slowly begin to rise, lightly pushing back anyone nearby. The bubble pops at the peak, and Mew enters free fall.

Down B - Metronome: Mew wiggles its finger and does one of four(?) randomly chosen moves. The four moves I have planned I listed previously, but to reiterate, they are...

Recover - Mew recovers 25% health, has a brief moment of heavy armor. Rare.
Yawn - Mew yawns, causing anyone nearby to fall asleep. Does 10% damage, no knockback. Semi-frequent.
Splash - Mew causes a splash, inflicting a mere 1% damage to anyone moderately close. Send aerial foes straight down. Semi-rare.
Explosion - Mew explodes, dealing 50% damage and massive knockback to anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby. Does 25% damage to itself. Rare.

I'll probably add a fifth, more standard move at some point, soon as I think of one.

Side B - No flipping clue.

Side B: Mega Punch, possibly? Mew learns it at level 10.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]