WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on October 14, 2014, 03:05:30 AM
The ponytail should point upwards if she's descending, though
Ah yes! Good point. Thanks for catching that. I had done that in some of the other ones and I guess I forgot to do that one. :P

I am planning on doing all of the animations, for vBrawl and Project M. Currently though I'm only working on the PM ones, but the animations shouldn't be much different between the two, so it should just be a simple matter of exporting and replacing animations.

Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on October 14, 2014, 03:05:30 AMThe ponytail should point upwards if she's descending, though
Isn't it animated by physics by default? Like capes and, well, hair?
Quote from: Omniscient X on October 10, 2014, 07:27:13 AM
Sooo did some work on Sceptile today here's a preview of the moves I actually got done, expect previews of Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, Swift and Leaf Slash tomorrow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I'm giving Sceptile multiple movesets so the player can switch between moves like Frenzy Plant and X-Scissor for Forward Smash, Leaf Slash & Giga Impact for the Side Special, Dragon Claw and Dragon Pulse for the Down Smash.  Each taunt will switch out a certain list of moves so there will be different combinations to try out.  So I'm sending out the beta tomorrow for beta testers only if you want to beta test either post in the thread or shoot me a PM.
-Omni
That purple thing model looks really weird while earthquake's GFX looks really...um...blocky...don't know how to call it...You could use either Ridley's or Galleom's effects for that - they look better.

Quote from: BaganSmashBros on October 14, 2014, 05:33:50 PM
Isn't it animated by physics by default? Like capes and, well, hair?

No clue :P
It probably is.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on October 14, 2014, 05:35:08 PM
No clue :P
It probably is.
Most likely it is since it always remains in the same way in vBrawl and PM animations. Only Ganondorf's cape is sometimes animated in animations (crouching, taunting, warlock punch, etc. animations).

October 14, 2014, 06:21:29 PM #1594 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 06:29:28 PM by Omniscient X
Quote from: BaganSmashBros on October 14, 2014, 05:33:50 PM
That purple thing model looks really weird while earthquake's GFX looks really...um...blocky...don't know how to call it...You could use either Ridley's or Galleom's effects for that - they look better.
Haha trust me bro it looks good in game, and if there's anything I've learned in PSAs that its not as simple as snagging effects from bosses.  For example ridley's? That's REFT stuff man not brres and Galleom's is literally a 2D model pasted over the ground.  I kept these 2 models a bit lower in poly count due to reduced filespace, however I assure you in-game and midplay they look fine lol.
-Omni

October 14, 2014, 10:11:10 PM #1595 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 10:16:01 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: BaganSmashBros on October 14, 2014, 05:33:50 PM
Isn't it animated by physics by default? Like capes and, well, hair?
I'm not sure about that one... I'll have to check that before I mess with it any more. :P

Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 10:16:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqDSJBbwRvU
It does... So I guess I'll have to go back in and fix those.  :-\

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on October 13, 2014, 04:22:33 AM
I'm just gonna drop this FallAerial animation right here... :Phttp://i.imgur.com/Qzlx4Iq.gifv:P
I am looking foward to this, alot

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 14, 2014, 10:57:20 PM
I am looking foward to this, alot
As am I. :P

So for this how should I make it? (I might just start over now because of the hair thing...)

Subtle:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

or completely obnoxious?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dont go exagerated with it, I liked how you did it in that first pic, alot moving, but not too much

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 14, 2014, 11:42:34 PM
dont go exagerated with it, I liked how you did it in that first pic, alot moving, but not too much
That's what I was thinking.
My friend described it best: "You want it to be just enough that if you look for it you can see it, but if you are just playing the game you really don't notice it. That way the girls that play with us won't get offended!"

I made some progress with Aerial Ace, big thanks to KJP helping me out there, and I finally got it to work fluidly:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gave Frenzy Plant a new texture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So with that I'm going to revamp Frenzy Plants animation making it actually lash out at certain angles instead of rushing straight forward, thinking about something along the lines of a tidal wave animation  r)

In addition, I'll be checking back in with some progress on X-Scissor and Mega Punch, and tomorrow I'll tackle the coding trouble with Bullet Seed and get that fully operational.  Maybe I'll get to Dragon Pulse too...
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on October 15, 2014, 07:32:47 AM
I made some progress with Aerial Ace, big thanks to KJP helping me out there, and I finally got it to work fluidly:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gave Frenzy Plant a new texture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So with that I'm going to revamp Frenzy Plants animation making it actually lash out at certain angles instead of rushing straight forward, thinking about something along the lines of a tidal wave animation  r)

In addition, I'll be checking back in with some progress on X-Scissor and Mega Punch, and tomorrow I'll tackle the coding trouble with Bullet Seed and get that fully operational.  Maybe I'll get to Dragon Pulse too...
-Omni
thta is alot of moves to add xD i cant wait  to see how dragon pulse will turn out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's what Aegislash looks like in game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's Aegislash in its Blade Stance.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's Aegislash preforming the first part of its Jab. The sword trail color has been changed to purple since this image.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is how the Stance Change mechanic will work for the PSA.
-All Attacks, Grabs, and Item stuff will make Aegislash go into Blade Stance.
-Shielding and Dodging will make Aegislash go into Shield Stance.
-When Shield Stance attacks, it'll have more startup, since it has to change into Blade Stance.
-When Blade Stande Guards, it'll have more startup, since it has to change into Shield Stance.

What I want to do.
-Blade Stance has low Knockback resistance, while Shield Stance has high Knockback Resistance.
-Blade Stance suffers longer hitstun, while Shield Stance is in hitstun for a shorter period of time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAVcDo96Ino
goku´s new Down_B(not the final version of it but Close)

and also i code a homing attack (kinda) but only as teleport and for Goku instant transmission (if SSJ/kaioken mode: instant transmission Kamehameha as down-B)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Got my PC back lol. So I decided to do this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Going to be similar to KJP's Charizard PSA. Over Snake because articles and polygon limit. Thanks to DSX8 for the Mega Gardevoir model.