WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bowser's a bit of a tricky character to PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

[spoiler]

So I made Peach's run animations from Smash 4 for my Shadow Queen PSA.
I need to work on the hand that is holding the dress, but other than that, I think it looks somewhat decent.

Quote from: Omniscient X on October 27, 2014, 12:42:13 AM
Thanks guys so I have Horn Drill set up so its similar to Metaknight's Drill Rush, Nidoking runs forward as long the B-Button is held, dealing continuous damage (It's 1% every 20 frames) so it racks up pretty quick but I buffed the DI on the move so opponents can get out of it and not suffer more than 5-7%.  Also there's a relatively strong knockback-based hitbox that pulses randomly every 30 frames that deals 8%.  So its not a OHKO, not even close, but it's chance is around 60% to 40%, the latter being the chance it'll occur. 

I'll have some updates in a couple days with Ice Beam and Thunder (which are his two N-B moves via move swapping) hopefully I get Earth Power up and running soon too.

Also WTF is up with Bowser's Actions I'm literally so turned around right now lol.
-Omni
yeah bowser actions are empty some of them becuase its all hardcoded or something. i got around those while doing my groudon psa in bb psa since bb psa brooke the hardcodiing which makes him loose most specials but since i made new specials that didnt matter :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 27, 2014, 08:51:09 AM #1653 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 08:52:42 AM by highonphazon
Quote from: Omniscient X on October 26, 2014, 07:54:10 AM
Bagan, nice job on the animations they look nice and fluid although I would caution you against the Dash animation (although I personally like it) I think you're gonna get complaints about Ridley not flying.

Alright so Nidoking has been kind of a [censored] to work with trying to figure out Bowser's odd network of actions and subactions but his Side-B: Horn Drill is functioning currently just working on the GFX, the hitbox is done and so is the coding you can run forever with Horn Drill active just have to make it get stuck in walls now.

Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also working on getting enemies to get stuck on the horn for his forward grab so you can run them into things:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Work on Sceptile continues as well though I'm focusing on Nidoking this weekend.
-Omni

Nice use of ROB's FS effect  ;)

But Nidoking is way more interesting to me than Sceptile so work on him more haha.

Also I was wondering how you changed the color of the "glow" of that spiral graphic? I noticed a bunch of Tabuu's have the same effect, and changing around the particle values doesn't seem to change anything...

Quote from: highonphazon on October 27, 2014, 08:51:09 AM
Nice use of ROB's FS effect  ;)

But Nidoking is way more interesting to me than Sceptile so work on him more haha.

Also I was wondering how you changed the color of the "glow" of that spiral graphic? I noticed a bunch of Tabuu's have the same effect, and changing around the particle values doesn't seem to change anything...


Edit the RGB colors in the "ColorBlock" under the Materials tab of whatever you want to shift the colors of.

-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on October 27, 2014, 09:45:52 PM
Edit the RGB colors in the "ColorBlock" under the Materials tab of whatever you want to shift the colors of.

-Omni

Unfortunately all of Tabuu's GFX are REFF/.dat files.. that spiral effect is a model right? Model's aren't difficult to edit but for some reason some random REFF files can't really have their colors changed (just in my experience)

I hate .REFF files they are such a nuisance, I pretty much delete their inner workings because they're always put up such a fight, however even REFF files have ColorBlock tabs that you can edit I did it with Lucario's aura when I was messing with Sceptile to make it green. 
-Omni

October 29, 2014, 02:03:15 AM #1657 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:08:12 AM by Kokuto Sanageyama
First of all, welcome back Omni, haven't checked round here in a while.
Anyway, I decided to un-cease to exist and to something
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

AttackLw3-Could be a little more lively but meh...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

AttackDash-Needs more life on the rebound bounce.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

AttackS4S-I really like how this one turned out, don't see any problems with it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

The Side Smash has his foot sinking into the ground near the end. Other than that, I feel I'd be pointing out the obvious if I said anything else.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I don't think there's a way to fix they besides rotating his whole body. This model was imported by Kyouma and he didn't rig the feet.
Thanks for the input tho

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on October 29, 2014, 10:32:22 AM
I don't think there's a way to fix they besides rotating his whole body. This model was imported by Kyouma and he didn't rig the feet.
Thanks for the input tho
then do it...

because it's not only sinking in te ground, it's also sliding all over the place xD

use the hipN bone rotations and translatios to keep the foot in place

That's the bone I used but for whatever reason, once I tilt him up even a little, or translate him up a little, it doesn't look like it should. Since the feet can't be moved it looks a little odd.
I would've done that before posting it but I wanted to see if there was anything else wrong with it

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

October 29, 2014, 08:27:09 PM #1662 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:28:24 PM by Mariodk
Not final result but this is how spirit bomb FS will work now:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I feel the Spirit Bomb should have a bit more effects and shake a bit before exploding, as it looks very static right now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 29, 2014, 08:36:17 PM
I feel the Spirit Bomb should have a bit more effects and shake a bit before exploding, as it looks very static right now.
I agree with this completely.

Also being able to control the direction of the attack makes it tons better than the current PSA that is out there. I approve! (Now if only the kid buu psa had that same kind of control for it's final smash...)