WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'd say either have the spirit bomb shake or perhaps fluctuate in size a little bit.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 29, 2014, 08:36:17 PM
I feel the Spirit Bomb should have a bit more effects and shake a bit before exploding, as it looks very static right now.
dont worry there will be more effects and shake just have to get control the direction on the spirit bomb to work first xD
aswell as better hitboxes so the charaters stays inside the spirit bomb onces they get hit
Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on October 29, 2014, 08:56:57 PM
I'd say either have the spirit bomb shake or perhaps fluctuate in size a little bit.
its perfect in size (it was abit bigger in the old version) but in this version you can control the spirit bomb so it has become abit smaller for balance reasons
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Did a little work on Nidoking's Thunder a couple days ago, decided to throw up the progress here.  It's his Neutral-B can be switched with Ice Beam via Up-Taunt, Nidoking fires a large lightning bolt capable of massive damage, but only the tip of the bolt inflcts knockback.

Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thunder vs Charge Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I'll probably tack on an electrical aura during the charge up and firing.
-Omni

that range and duration sure look OP mixed together...
i hope it has crazy start lag...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on October 30, 2014, 10:22:51 AM
that range and duration sure look OP mixed together...
i hope it has crazy start lag...
I balanced the move by:
a) adding significant startup lag (Easily punishable)
b) making only the tip of the bolt actually hit opponents (all you gotta do is dodge then the rest of the bolt does nothing to you.)
c) it doesn't deal any kind of lethal knockback until around 175%

That being said, I may tack on either 2-3% self damage per use or add a charging phase.  Though I can't really address your concern of duration, the bolt doesn't last that long moves actually about the same speed as a charge shot.
-Omni

October 30, 2014, 10:47:05 AM #1670 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:50:08 AM by Carnage
its a shame nidoking model looks so outdated  nothing agaisnt it but you can clearly see its bowser  im guessing your gonna give nidoking the moves he usualy use like ice beam,flamethrower, thunder bolt,earth power, sludge wave/bomb?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

another move u could give Nidoking is poison jab, should make a pretty good F-Smash, and Carnage is right the model is pretty weird. If possible u shud try to get Nidokings model from pokemon x/y, battle revolution, or even XD Gale of Darkness

Quote from: AceGamer on October 30, 2014, 12:30:54 PM
another move u could give Nidoking is poison jab, should make a pretty good F-Smash, and Carnage is right the model is pretty weird. If possible u shud try to get Nidokings model from pokemon x/y, battle revolution, or even XD Gale of Darkness
The model is temporary not sure how many times I've said this but the x/y one is on the way. 

Quote from: Carnage on October 30, 2014, 10:47:05 AM
its a shame nidoking model looks so outdated  nothing agaisnt it but you can clearly see its bowser  im guessing your gonna give nidoking the moves he usualy use like ice beam,flamethrower, thunder bolt,earth power, sludge wave/bomb?
Obviously Thunder the other moves I have planned span Ice Beam, Horn Drill, Earth Power, Earthquake, Mega Punch, Megahorn, Iron Tail, Giga Impact, Venoshock, Shadow Claw, Toxic but I'll certainly give Poison Jab a look since I think it could make for an interesting F-Air.

No Flamethrower, No Fire Blast, Probably no Hyper Beam, I'm going to be looking at Sludge Bomb/Wave to see what the possibilities are there.
-Omni

Been working on some Captain Falcon stuff:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both look better on my screen as opposed to after making the gif...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on October 31, 2014, 12:47:41 AM
Been working on some Captain Falcon stuff:
Is that a f-tilt/f-smash, and an up-b?... I am intrigued... CFalcon is one of my favorite characters... I hope whatever your doing turns out either amazing, or hilarious. Those are the only two things I believe CFalcon hacks should be. :P

It's FSmash and Final Smash.

Been talking with KJP a lot to critique the animations.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on October 31, 2014, 01:15:29 AM
It's FSmash and Final Smash.
OOOOHHHH! Final Smash... Is that an epic falcon punch?... Cause that would be great!

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on October 31, 2014, 01:26:20 AM
OOOOHHHH! Final Smash... Is that an epic falcon punch?... Cause that would be great!

It'll be the closest I can get to it ;)

I'll try to put the music in too lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's what I'm going for.

I won't be able to make the characters that you initially hit jump at Falcon, but I can at least have them knocked up in the air lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.